"Alphatale's Domain"

~~~It's a beautiful day to 🅳🅸🅴.~~~

⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫

The beginning of the game starts in Alphatale. Where two brothers enjoying their wonderful day. Or was it a wonderful day?

Alpha was with his brother Error 404 on a wonderful day at the underground. Where most stories began. Normally, Alpha usually has fun with his brother but as time passes by, he became weary of him. He doesn't feel like being his brother ever again. As Error 404 goes stronger and stronger as he is. This got the two separated. This wasn't the day that got them away but it will be someday. 

L̲o̲a̲d̲i̲n̲g̲.̲.̲.̲

⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫

Gₐₘₑ ₛₜₐᵣₜᵢₙg... Wₑₗcₒₘₑ ₜₒ ₐₗₚₕₐₜₐₗₑ.

Error 404 was looking at the ceiling on a Sunday afternoon. He got bored while Alpha was doing something. It's been three hours since he's been tired of doing his work but he will never get out of his brother. Nothing less, he forced himself to get up and do whatever he's going to do. He sees you on the fourth wall and he asked: "𝔴ⓗ𝔬 A𝕣𝐞 𝕐𝕠𝐮 tό β𝐄 𝓱ε𝐫€?". He is normally asking who you are to be in Alphatale. What will you respond?

◾ I'm just a normal person watching.
◾ I'm Frisk and I'm a human.
◾ I'm that person who's going to kill you.◀II
◾ I'm nobody.

(You choose >>I'm that person who's going to kill you<<)

He looked at you for a second, and his face slowly looked down. He started crying and wiping his tears. His face got darker and darker as he slowly looks up to you with a big smile on his face saying: "𝓘'ⓜ 几σ𝔱 𝐠ⓞ𝓲ⓝ𝓰 𝐭Ø ∂𝐈𝑒, 𝐢 ℂⓐή't l𝐄Ŧ 𝓂Ƴ ๒r๏ŤĦEŕ 𝓼乇έ 爪ᗴ 𝐛ᒪєᗴĎI𝐧Ꮆ Tн𝒾𝐒 Wᵃ¥. 𝕀千 ㄚⓄ𝓊尺 𝐓ℍᗩt ᵖᵉŘ𝐬ᵒℕ ʷĦㄖ 𝔴AŜ 𝒶𝓫ⓞᵘ𝓣 t𝐎 𝓴𝔦ĻŁ ⓜⒺ 丅ĦEⓝ Ꭵ'𝐦 yᵒᑌŘ 𝐧ⓘﻮ𝒽ᵗ𝔪άŘᗴ 𝐰h๏'Ş قØᶤ𝓃g тo Μάᛕe 𝓨𝓞ⓤ ŜยƒF𝔢Ř ℱσ𝐑 ℓᎥ𝓕ᗴ ". At this point, you can't move or do anything other than talking to him. His smile got bigger as he looked at you with that fearful look. You kept looking at him. What will you tell him at this point?

◾ Uhh... Can I leave?
◾ That smile of yours doesn't scare me at all.
◾ Are you okay?
◾ Who are you to scare me like that?
◾ That look of yours doesn't show me that you're brave.
◾ I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that.◀II

(You choose >>I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that<<)

He ignored you and you wished to leave this place. He didn't let you and continued looking at you. Black ink slowly drips into his eyes, slowly his right eye glowed. You still can't move, you began to tremble with fear. You noticed that glitches occur at this moment, everything was fading away and the two of you were left. He trapped you in his domain, slowly walking towards you saying: "ƳoU т𝓱έ 𝒇u𝓬ᛕ 𝔸ℝ乇 ㄚØỮ 𝐓O bє н𝑒Řέ? 𝓽є𝐥Ĺ𝕚Ňﻮ м𝔼 Ⓣh卂𝐓 𝕐𝑜𝔲'𝔯𝐄 TH𝔼 Ƥ𝐄𝓻𝓈ᵒℕ w𝐡σ'ร 𝔤𝐨𝒾nᵍ 𝐓ㄖ ķเⓁ𝐋 mε. тн𝔼𝐧 丂ⓐㄚᶤNﻮ ⓢ𝓞ᖇ𝕣𝓨 Ŧ๏ ϻᗴ? ί dσŇ'𝐓 ƒᑌᶜ𝕜𝐢Nģ ς𝔸𝐑e ωℍⓄ 𝕐𝐎u A𝐑Ⓔ 𝐍Øʷ, ĆαỮ𝓢έ 𝓎𝓞𝔲 𝔧ⓊᔕⓉ 𝔦𝔫𝓽𝔯𝐎𝓭𝓾ⓒE𝕕 м𝔼 Ŧσ 𝕒ᑎOⓣh𝔼ⓡ υ几Ꭵv𝐞𝓡sẸ 𝔽𝓞Ⓡ 爪є 𝓉ⓞ Ƥ𝕝Ã𝕐. 𝐌𝐲 ⓝε𝐖 Ƥù𝓟𝕡ᗴt 𝐎𝔽 Ťнᵉ 𝓢ᕼ𝕠𝔴". He was slowly pulling his strings from his fingers. You wished to leave but then you intended to fight back. You have three items in your pocket.