‼⚠‼You may start the game‼⚠‼

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ!

ₚₗₑₐₛₑ wₐᵢₜ wₕᵢₗₑ ᵢ ᵣₑₗₒₐd ₜₕₑ gₐₘₑ...

Loading... Loading... Loading...

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 100%

🅲🅾🅼🅿🅻🅴🆃🅴🅳

Welcome back to Alphatale.

⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫

You woke up again in Alphatale. Your game wasn't finished yet, you still have a game to play.

⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫
▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛
⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫
▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛
⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫
▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛
⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫
▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛
⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫
▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜⬛
⬛⬜◼◻◾◽▪▫

Error 404 was back again in his original look. No glitches, no errors, and no other thing. He was in a good mood. He kept roaming around the multiverse to entertain himself. His favorite Universe, Underbeat where he can vibe anytime he wants. Listening to upbeat music. This relaxes him better. He could not let anyone disturb him again. He's done with stress. He always carries a wireless headset with him as his stress reliever. With a list of 1 million music from Underbeat. He always dances and vibes anywhere he goes and where he goes would make someone's day better as they join along with him. He was a funny guy at those time. He could make a joke that can make someone smile for days. Everyone loves him, even his own creations. Those days were the best of his days then, his brother would make him even happier. He was like a favorite to everyone. Still, Infected and he was still enemies. He wanted to get along with him but he can't just be an idiot to ask. He can't forget the times he killed him. He's now back and his ghost Universe is still hidden as he stayed with the other Universe. Where he and his family are safe with him. He can't let anyone hurt them again, not even Infected. He was in peace with his brother. Through his journey, he wishes that he could have another epic game where he can explore new things in his life without any doubt. But he knows that it will be his end.