❕🌐Welcome Back To The Cyberverse🌐❕

(Your game wasn't saved. Would you like to continue?)

Continue ◀II
Quit

(You choose >>Continue<<)

Loading... 

Virus 404 went away to do his dare given by Error 404

Virus 404 went away to do his dare given by Error 404. It was easy for him at first for he used modern technology used in these times. He was allowed to do that since that they are in the Cyberverse. He thinks that the task was very easy but he then noticed that the thing he was asked to get was difficult.

He searched everywhere on the internet yet he couldn't find one. He noticed something below the search bar. An unknown site suddenly showed up. He checked it and saw the thing he was looking for. The bash terminal. Virus 404 got very interested in it and intended to get his own. He noticed that it needs to be purchased. 

"ᏇᏂᏗᏗᏗᏖ?!" He got surprised and angry. "ᏋᏒᏒᎧᏒ 404!" He screamed angrily calling Error 404's name. It reached Error 404 but he intended to ignore it. Virus 404 had no other choice but to purchase it or he'll receive another painful punishment. 

He sighed and purchased the app. Then, a voice came out.

(You purchased two bash terminals. You used 100 points. You now have 900 points left)

His points decreased as he purchased the app he was tasked to do. He hid the other terminal and went back to the main area where they started. He took a shortcut through the circuit cables. The shortcut was fast and it took him only for a second to reach his destination.

"Ꭵ'Ꮇ ᏰᏗፈᏦ, ᏰᎥᏖፈᏂ- "he said while smiling at him. "w乇lᒪ, Ğᒪⓐ𝔡 Ƴ𝓞𝔲 DĮᗪ. เ tħ𝐨𝓊𝐠ht yỖ𝔲 W𝒆ᖇ€ 𝓖𝔬𝓃ภ𝔸 βⒶ丨L Ã𝕋 𝐓H丨𝕤 𝓂𝕆ᗰ€𝕟𝔱" he looked at him and also gave Virus 404 his smile. Error 404 even laughed at him if he fails to do the dare. "ᏇᏂᏗᏖ ᏗᏒᏋ ᎩᎧᏬ ᏝᏗᏬᎶᏂᎥᏁᎶ ᏗᏖ ᏖᏂᎥᏕ ᏖᎥᎷᏋ, ᏗᏕᏕᏂᎧᏝᏋ?" Virus 404 asked as his temper rises. He got really annoyed and wished he could harm him but now's not a good time to do that. It's his turn to ask/dare him. But before that, he gave the bash terminal that Error 404 was asking.

"Ⓣ𝓱άⓝᵏ үᗝỮ!" Error 404 thank him politely and took the bash terminal and as soon as he got it, he opened it to see if he did get the right thing he was asked to get. "мhᗰ? M卄𝕄, 𝓜𝒽ⓜ- "he added hummed fast like he was inspecting the object. "ỖᵏⒶ𝐲. 𝔂όⓤ'ᖇ𝓔 คll ⒼⓞⓄⒹ... ƒό𝔯 Ň𝓞ฬ," he teased him with his looks and slowly went back to his position, floating above him.