Futa! Nana x Dandere! Michiru 🍋

Nana's POV

I needed to kill Michiru, she was starting to figure me out, and I couldn't have that. I went to Michiru's dorm to kill her, but I had a vision.

Nana's vision

"N-N-Nana - s-senpai... I-I love y-you..." Michiru said.

"I love you too, Michiru." I said.

End of her vision

That's when I realized it, I was in love with Michiru. I dropped my weapon, causing Michiru to look at me.

"N-Nana - senpai?!" Michiru asked.

"Michiru... I love you." I said.

"N-Nana - s-senpai... I love y-you t-t-too..." Michiru said. I jumped on top of Michiru, pinning her to the floor. "N-N-Nana - s-senpai...?" Michiru asked, startled by my sudden action.

"Michiru, I have a secret, I'm actually a futa female, meaning I have a d*ck." I said.

"S-s-so...?" Michiru asked, wondering what was going to happen next.

"I want to be inside you.~" I purred. Michiru blushed madly and hid her face in her sleeves. I smiled softly and removed Michiru's arms from her beautiful face.

⚠️🍋 Smut/lemon starts here 🍋⚠️

I started undressing myself, and then I undressed Michiru.

Michiru's POV

Nana - senpai undressed me and my blush deepened. Nana - senpai shoved her d*ck inside me. I started tearing up because it hurt so bad, but felt so good. Nana - senpai waited for ten minutes or so before starting to thrust into me.

"N-Nana - senpai.~" I moaned. Nana - senpai was going gently on me, but I wanted her to go harder and faster. "F-f-fast-ter.~ H-harde-er.~" I moaned.

Nana's POV

I was surprised when Michiru moaned for me to go faster and harder, but I obeyed. I went faster and harder with each thrust, until I was ramming into her.

"F-f*ck!~" I moaned. "You're so tight!~"

"N-N-Nana - s-senpai!~" Michiru moaned loudly as she held onto my back. Michiru then came, and before I could c*m, I pulled out of her p*ssy. Michiru whined, apparently wanting me to have released my load inside her.

⚠️🍋 End of smut/lemon 🍋⚠️

"I l-love you, Michiru." I said, out of breath.

"I-I-I l-love y-you-ou t-t-too, N-Nana - s-senpai..." Michiru said, panting heavily. I covered us before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Bye! ♡