Chapter 9- Play With Everything

In a slow ticking of the clock and turn of events, Satan's knock resounded throughout the room.
I sat up, once laying in bed. I stood up to open the door and Satan looks down on me.
He grasps me firmly by the waist and we step back into the room as he shuts the door with his foot.

No words are said. We just stare.
My breathing is now heavy, and I think Satan notices.
I can feel his heart racing.

What.... is this feeling? It's hard to breathe, and I'm starting to shiver.

Satan kisses me, soft and tender, and is struggling not to just break and tear me apart.
I gasp, my body holding tight to his, a small whine falling from my lips.
I start to pant.

"What.... is this?" I whisper to Satan.

"It can only be described as the hardest love and passion I've ever felt."

"Same here."

Satan starts to pant as well, and I look up at him. Our faces are flushed red, and I let out a lustful whine.

"Stop that. I think I might go feral." Satan pants, but I can't help but squeeze my thighs together.

I let out another whine.

"Dammit." Satan grit his teeth. "What the hell even is this feeling?"

I shake my head, unsure.

"Whatever it is, I have to take care of it." I say.

I lean up to kiss him and he kisses me back, growling as his hands grasp down on my hips.
He brings me forward onto him, letting in a slow, easy breath as my lower torso glosses past his erection.

That.... that felt nice, that sensation. But.... my guilty conscience can't take the pressuring pain mentally.

Satan's left hand slipped up my body to my cheek and cupped my face, slowly walking me to my bed.

"Asmo won't compare to shit against me." He said.

"Don't bring him up." I say.

"Right, because you won't even care about him anymore."

"No, becuase.... becuase I think I can't live with such a guilty conscience and I want to forget about him completely."

Satan pushed me down fiercely against the bed and pins my wrists in his hand. His other hand runs down my face softly, and moves down to grip my neck tightly.
My breathing pipe suffers for it and I gasp for air.

"S.... Satan..."

Satan goes down on me and bites my collarbone softly, letting go of my neck and licking up my neck.

A gasp escapes my lungs again as Satan's teeth bite at my flesh.
I moan, attempting to grab at Satan.
He tightens his grip on my wrists and I struggle.
Satan growls and I stop struggling, panting as Satan silently bites and licks at me like an aninal to his food.

My breathing and whines can be heard loudly before a knock disrupts us.

I moan, and Satan comes up to kiss me.
His phone buzzes as I stand up to gallop to the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Levi."

He sounds embarrassed.... he might've heard me, now that I think about it.

"Check your phones. Be there in about an hour or less." Levi says, and I can hear his footsteps padding away.

I sigh, crossing my room again to check my phone.
Satan beckons me to his lap and I sit, his hands wrapping around me to grab at my thighs.
He pulls them apart and I tense; I feel his warm breath against my neck as his hand reaches between my legs and begins to touch at my clit.
I gasp, my back arching a little.