Chapter 11- And now, You're Mine

"So, did you mean it?" Satan asks, crossing his leg over the other.

His arms were folded, and he wore a stern look on his face.
He narrowed his eyes at me, who was in tears because I was so ashamed of myself.
My body shook and convulsed in sadness as tears fell from my twisted face.

How could I? How dare I? Cheat on the one I love?
Is this how Asmo felt?

"It was the only way... F- for the spell-,"

"Does it look like I give a shit about spells right now?" Satan yells, his arms and legs unfolding as he leans at me angrily.

On my knees before him, my tears and sobs flow more, and I hunch over some more in sadness.

"I didn't want to!" I cry.

"But, you did, and you meant it, and you liked it. Didn't you? Tell me."

"I-,"

"Fucking tell me you liked it! You did, didn't you? You liked every second of it. Now say it. I want to hear you say it."

"....I'm sorry."

"I know."

Satan phases into his demon form, his tail twisting and snapping at his side.
He sat on my bed, crossing and folding his arms again.

"Now, say it. Say, "I enjoyed every second of it."."

I sobbed harder, my words inaudible as I mumble over and over again that I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

"I- I enjoyed every second of it!" I yelp before tears overtake me. "But I'm in love with Asmo!" I manage.

"I know." Satan says, his spiky tail wrapping around my legs and pulling me into his lap.

"I know." He says again, pricking me with a thorn in his tail.

I faint, falling over and collapsing into his arms as he grasps me tightly.

The end....