Arts and pictures .

Monty: Hmm, that's strange.

Ruby: Is something wrong ?

Monty: No, it's just that the next episode doesn't play .

Yang: So we can't watch it yet ?

Monty & Shiro: Yes.

Yang/ Cinder / Mercury: That sucks. — they say, grumbling.

Lisa: Hey, did we miss something ? - Mona and Lisa enter the hall .

Monty: No just a problem with the video .

Mona: I see.

Lisa: Well, we found some pictures from their universe, you can see them .

Weiss ( in confused): Wait, what kind of paintings ? — it baffled her .

Adam, Ilia, Sienna , Roman , An, and Lee also enter the hall .

Monty: You have fans who like your show .

Ruby: What, really ? — she asks this with a twinkle in her eyes .

Monty: Yes, there is even a TV series and manga with comics about your world , but your franchise is not the most popular .

Qrow: It's upsetting .

Monty: Well, let's watch it . - he sees the first picture and decides to ask them .

Monty: Tell me how often your friend has behaved like a cat . — he asked with a grin .

Blake blushed at the question and didn't want an answer .

Yang: Well, yes, quite often , but why ?

Monty: *smirking* Well, there's an interesting comic about it .

He shows them a comic .

Ruby ( in surprising ): Are you really not afraid of dogs ? — that surprised her

Kali: No and the fact that I'm a cat faunus doesn't make me afraid of dogs .

Weiss: What else ?

Kali: Well, I'm not afraid of water and I'm not afraid of the sound of a vacuum cleaner , I don't sleep in boxes .

Nora: Wow, okay .

Yang: Wait, what's next about Blake ?

Blake ( in mind): Please don't show it . — she silently prayed that it wouldn't happen . Well, viewers were surprised that Blake was acting like a cat more than her mother .

Jaune slowly turns her head to look at her .

Jaune ( in monotonous): You say it's a lie about the faunus stereotypes, but you act more  a cat , than your mom . — he says this to her with a blank face .