14: HARRY POTTER VS LUKE SKYWALKER

Qrow: Where did you send them?

Monty: I sent them to the relatives of those people who died on the road so that the girls would apologize for the catastrophe they had caused on the bridge.

Summer: Why did he go with them?

Monty: He wants to make sure it doesn't end in disaster.

They see some kind of curtain appear and the RWBY team with teary eyes and Shiro come out through it.

Monty: And how did it go?

Shiro: *heavy sigh* Some accepted their apology, while others were furious, demanding they be taken to court and expelled from the academy, it came to violence and insults.

Monty: I see. - He said when he saw that they were sniffling and crying.

Monty (in mind): Hopefully this will cheer them up a bit.

Episode is starting.

Wiz: Every generation has idolized a sci-fi hero.

Razor (in confused): Sci-fi?

Monty: Science fiction (often shortened to SF, sci-fi or scifi) is a genre speculative fiction, typically dealing with imaginative concepts such as futuristic science and technology, space travel, time travelfaster than light travel, parallel universes, and extraterrestrial life.

Boomstick: Like Luke Skywalker, Legacy of the Jedi.

Wiz: And Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived.

Winter: Why was it named like that?

Monty: He was named that because when he was a child, Voldemort wanted to kill him with a death curse, but his mother took the hit, saving him. Then Voldemort disappeared without a trace and since then he was given the nickname "The Boy Who Lived".

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

LUKE SKYWALKER

Wiz: As the orphaned son of Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker carries the blood of the most powerful Sith lord ever known

Ozpin: Is he his son? - He asks, not believing it.

Monty: As absurd as it may sound, it's true.

Glynda: But why is he against him, shouldn't Vader have raised him?

Monty: He did not know that he had a son, and Luke even did not know that Vader was his father, since he was told that Vader killed his father to hide this harsh truth.