#6

(to be continued)

𝙰𝚃𝙻|𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈|3:28𝚙𝚖

CHLOE POV

We arrived at ace house and he parked his car in the garage

We arrived at ace house and he parked his car in the garage .

Then I got out and he asked me to get Pooh .

I said okay then went to the backseat to unbuckle her in take her out of the carseat .

I picked her up in walked to ace front door .

_______________________________

We were all in the house now ,  Pooh was sleep in the guest room with the door open so we could hear her .

Me and ace were in his room .

He was playing 2k in I was looking through some of the clothes I left over here so I could shower .

Once I finally found some I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower then undressed and waited for the water to get hot .

I got in and put some of my vanilla cinnamon body wash on my rag then washed my body thoroughly , then took my vanilla body shrub and scrubbed the top of my freshly waxed coochie-

(which word y'all like or think appropriate , coochie or pussy or 🐱)-author

-With the vanilla shrub then rinsed off  then applied my cinnamon smelling body oil on then rinsed off again then got out and dried off with my towel .

I then applied my vanilla coco smelling lotion to my body . Then put on my under garments , then a tank top and my sweat pants .

As I looked at my self in the mirror and was thinking about random stuff I started to think about letting ace take my virginity , I mean I am 17 in I turn 18 in 2 more weeks .

He waited this long so Ik he the one cause hood niggas don't wait , but he did .

So I honestly think I'm ready , I think .

He turn me on so much tho , and everytime I'm round em and he lick his lips or stare at me brings waterfalls to my coochie 😮‍💨.

I'm funna do it 😈.

I walked back in the room in sat on the bed .

"You needa get off the game" I said

"Why ?" Ace said