# 10

OMNISCIENT .😵‍💫

A week later .

𝙰𝚃𝙻|MONDAY|11:00  pm

It had been 4  days  since Tati was released from the hospital .

She went into a deep depression , & whenever someone would even speak with her she'll just stare off into space or tell em she's not in the mood , or sometimes when she thinks about her baby & what happened she would often cry .

Tati actually wanted the baby but god had another plan for Tati , her and manman weren't really seeing eye to eye & she just wanted everything to be over with .

Manman would leave and wouldn't comeback til the next morning and not answer the phone in Tati hated sleeping alone more than anything . But I guess he was still mad Tati didn't tell him about the baby , but her getting shot was somewhat his fault to .

Mani & Mel had been on & off , Chloe &Ace relationship was good . & Lani and Darius finally got back together after being fuck budies & shit , & T2 (Chloe's brother)is now staying with Tati and dem til he find a house .

Chloe & Ace we're thinking bout moving in a apartment together , but they want to check with her uncle & aunt first . 

Everbody was still in shock about what happened but everbody was trying there hardest to get back on track .

Lani & Chloe are graduating I'm so excited for them 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 .

There's also gonna be some good things ahead for them but they also gone have some obstacles to go through .

ᗯᕼᗩT Yᗩᒪᒪ TᕼIᑎK ᕼOᑎᔕᗴTᒪY ?

ᗯᕼᗩT Yᗩᒪᒪ TᕼIᑎK ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ  ᕼᗩᑭᑭᗴᑎ ᑎᗴ᙭T ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ?
(ℕ𝕆𝕋 ℙℝ𝕆𝕆𝔽 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻)😘

ᗯᕼᗩT Yᗩᒪᒪ TᕼIᑎK ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ  ᕼᗩᑭᑭᗴᑎ ᑎᗴ᙭T ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ?(ℕ𝕆𝕋 ℙℝ𝕆𝕆𝔽 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻)😘

Vote 🗳 and comment❤️