#7

1 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙰𝚃𝙻|𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈|7:00 am

TATI POV

I woke up all of sudden urge to throw up , so I rushed to the bathroom in my room and gaged then threw up in the toilet

I tried to drink some water to wash it down but I just threw that up too .

I started to think to myself could I be pregnant, "nope" I said to myself but then I remembered the night off that kickback I forgot to take a plan b .

I went down stairs into my parents bathroom in got a old pregnancy test my mom had in her bathroom just in case .

I grabbed it then walked back to my bathroom and peed on it .

When I was done peeing on it I got up and placed it on the counter in was waiting for the results .

I decided to do my morning routine cause I was up Alr .

I took a 30 min shower .

When I got out I looked at the test in it read-

(PREGNANT BITCH 😭😭☠️)

-Pregnant

I started to cry loud but softly at the same time .

CHLOE POV

8:15ᴀᴍ

I woke up cause I heard somebody crying loud ash , so I went to see who it was .

I walked in mani and Lani rooms to see if it was them but it wasn't  .

Then I walked to Tati's room then walked to the bathroom to only see her on the floor in a towel crying .

I was about to get on the floor with her when I seen a pregnancy test in her hand In what it had said .

I started to get happy even tho she was probably upset about it .

But I was happy cause a bitch funna be a auntie even tho we cousins .

I got on the floor with her and hugged her and she hugged me back then cried on my shoulder softly .

I patted and rubbed her back .

10 mins later (in the bed laying down)

"Chloe what am I gonna do" tati said

"You practically grown , and you'll be a great mother and you'll have help from all of us !" I said

She smiled and closed her eyes then went to sleep .

I then smiled then got up pulled the covers over tati in walked back to my room .

I checked my phone and seen ace had texted me .

🏹äggravation💛
ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ 8:50ᴀᴍ

(Ace)
Wyd ?

Nothing , I miss
You 🥺.

(Ace)
Come outside stink .

Okay baee .🙃

I hopped up and looked out the window to see if he was outside and he was .

So I slipped on my bear shoes then put on his hoodie then some gym shorts and put my hair in a messy bun , then went to brush my teeth .

I walked downstairs with my house keys and walked out the front door locking it behind me .

I walked to ace car and got in the passenger side .

He leaned over and pecked my lips .

-butterflies bitch 😩🥺-

I smiled

"Fuck you smiling for" ace said laughing .

Shut I said snatching the bag of food off his lap .

I grabbed one of the McGriddles and a hash brown and took a sip
If his orange juice .

He just stared at me then snatched the bag back and continued to eat his food .

We ate then we talked and laughed for about a hour .

Then he said he had to go .

So we kissed then we said our goodbyes .

I walked back into my house walked up stairs in got into my bed and drifted off to sleep .

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 💕

ᗯᕼᗩT Yᗩᒪᒪ TᕼIᑎK ᕼOᑎᔕᗴTᒪY ?

Yᗩᒪᒪ TᕼIᑎK TᗩTI ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ Kᗴᗴᑭ Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗩᗷY ?

ᗯᕼᗩT Yᗩᒪᒪ TᕼIᑎK ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᕼᗩᑭᑭᗴᑎ ᑎᗴ᙭T ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ?

(ℕ𝕆𝕋 ℙℝ𝕆𝕆𝔽 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻)😘

Vote 🗳 and comment❤️