Too Dark, a Night (part two)

Mika Shimotsuki grabbed her boob with one hand and started to squeeze, she lifted mine out of my bra, they were round, Shion Karanomori continued to squeeze it, she started to rub her clit. It kind of turned me on, but I was tuned to my body only for now. It meant close to heaven. As we proceeded to move towards the soft cushions, they removed my bra, and my panty quickly, and Shimotsuki started to kiss me, while Karanomori rubbed her clit and squeezed her own boob. I really liked Karanomari’s boobs, they were round and bulky and I wanted to suck her nipples so hard. 

“Come here, Karanomori, let me taste those babies,” I pulled her close to me while I started to rub Shimotsuki’s clit, she enjoyed it and she moaned louder and louder. 

As she moved closer to me, her boobs bounced a bit, they looked beautiful, I started to suck on them as she coincided with my legs, Shimotsuki sat behind me, while we both were engaged,

“Bring me a vibrator, Shimotsuki.”

She sat from behind, and squeezed my boob along, she went to the room to get her vibrator. At the time, I wondered whether they had done it before or not.

We sat in a scissoring position, and kissed passionately.

“I always looked at your boobs, they look so fulfilling. I used to wear my cleavage tops so that you could notice and squeeze them.”

I smirked, she noticed me and she started to bite my nipple, it was very painful. However, I loved it. 

“I think Shimotsuki is using vibrator,” I added when I heard her moaning from the bedroom. 

“We must punish her,” 

She got up and she put her wet pussy on my mouth, I started to lick her pussy. I was on my back and she fingered me.

“Faster, and Faster.” I moaned quite well, and she increased her speed, “Don’t stop.” I yelled at her.

She assumed me to be dominating for a while, which she loved by the way. 

I licked her pussy over and over again. She moaned and pinched her nipple. She mounted on me for a few minutes and I lost sight of Shimotsuki.

“Is she all done?”I asked because I wanted to punish her.

I suggested to Karanomori to get up and check on her. Obviously I didn’t state my intentions.

We both went to Karanmori’s bedroom, she had slept after her orgasm, I was annoyed af. I told Karanomori to finger her hard now. And we both sat on opposite sides of her, she sat on her legs, she spread her legs, I held her face close to my pussy, I started to rub my clit against her mouth. She became conscious within seconds. 

“You are awake now, bitch!”

“Yes she is, look what comes next,” Koranomori started to slap her pussy so hard that I could feel she had gone out of control. We both had control over her and I was happy. I started to pinch my nipples, I suddenly jumped over her and took a step back and laid on her body. Karanomori looked peaceful and started to masturbate even more, she squirted and orgasmed too early. She had one with me and then now, I felt I had too much sexual hunger.

I kissed Shimotsuki and she started to doze off a little bit, I slapped her. And she kept awake, and said: “Yes, boss!”

We enjoyed multiple orgasms, but something is missing- intimacy? No. Kogami, Yes!