Life

Ugh being parents is hard pit said hmm not my fault I go you pregnant saw dark pit said he sigh well life is life I guys pit said you know sweetheart ever since we pass high school and college we been thinking about having kids anyway dark pit said that true tho pit said cuddling up to him since I put ruby to sleep we can have some fun now~pit said don't mine I do dark pit said almost took off his shirt and heard a crying ughh again I feed her and stuff I be right back mommy coming sweetie pit said got off couch went to her room hi mommy little angel have a bad dream or something pit said pick her up kisses her calm down that good girl pit said.

Hey umm Roy have you seen my pregnancy test Viridi said nope haven't seen it Roy said watching tv ugh honey your prince you can't sit around watch tv Viridi said true babe but still Roy said hmm she had idea that why your not touching me tonight Viridi said what but I was thinking about touching you Roy got up from the chair no not today unless you do something for me and I let you fuck me tonight ok Viridi said deal what I have to do Roy said can you get me a brownie cake please Viridi said oh that easy Roy said grab her a brownie cake gave it to her eat it mmm nice alright then what part you want touch me on~ Viridi said hmm I know what I want touch you on Roy said and then they have there fun oh that was lovely huh Viridi said smoking it sure was let get some Roy said sure give it to him geez that was something else but I feeling sleepy tho night honey she went to sleep night he went to sleep.

Oh hades your nice husband in world Palutena said yes I'am since our kids grow up hades said I know I saw proud of them I hope pandora fine her nice man Palutena said my dear we must take some rest now hades said I know that kisses him went upstairs to there bedroom night sweetie hades said night Palutena said.