Chapter 1 meeting smosh again

Jenna's P.O.V

i just got off the plane and Ian and Anthony were supposed to pick me up cause i had no car. i saw them and walked over to them. 'Jenna its been so long your looking good' Ian said. i was blushing. 'thanks not to bad yourself'. Ian and i used to date and we still like eachother. (he told me he still likes me). 'soooooooo wheres Anthony?' 'oh :( hes in the car' Anthony is my brother you could tell we look alike. 'we should probably go hell think we are making out or something' 'ya here let me carry your bag' 'ok'. i was right when we got to the car Anthony asked if we were making out or something.

Ian sent me a text i was in the back he and Anthony were in the front. it said "hey i missed having you around it wasnt the same and sorry for breaking up with you." i replyed "its ok besides i know we are going to get back to gether i still love you." he replied "i still love you too." "we should stop texting or Ant will think something is up i will talk to you later." "ok ttyl luv u." "luv u too bye." we rolled up to the house and ian took my bags and took me to my room. and kissed me it was so pationate we might get back together.

(A.N Ha well we will see what happened in Jenna's room next chapter thank you for reading my book read my other ones. luv u guys

L.S)