Minnesota part 2

Lynns P.O.V

Lynn-OMFG JENNA THATS IAN HECOX OMG IM SUCH A HUGE FAN

Ian-ik jenna has told me a lot about u

Lynn-hey sis...can I talk to u for  a sec

Jenna-sure

I started to pull her away from Ian into the bathroom. "omg sis ive missed u so much" I started to cry. I totally forgot Ian was there. But she pulled me into a gigantic bear hug. "ive missed u too" she also started to cry. "crap my makeup lol" I went over to the mirror and started to fix my makeup. we hugged again and went back out there. we sat in a pew together with Ian.

*TIME SKIP :)*

Ians P.O.V

we got to jennas hometown house and I was very surprised by how many ppl were there already. god im so scared to meet her mom and dad and her grandparents. we went inside of the house and was immediately greeted by the smell of cigaretts. im not gonna lie it smells so good in here. jenna went upstairs first and I saw a old man she went up to first (guessing that's her grandfather) they hugged and cried "omg papa I missed u soo much!" "i missed u too Charlie" she motioned for me to come upstairs and I went up to her. "papa this is my fiancé Ian, Ian this is my papa." "its a pleasure to meet u sir." as I shook his hand my hand was shaking I was scared cuz I didn't want to mess this up. "Ian come downstairs with me for a second I need to tell u a few things." oh god I got even more scared. we went downstairs into what im guessing is a bedroom or a storage room. we went in and he turned around gave me the meanest face ever and said"if u ever hurt my little Charlie I will find u and shoot off ur penis ok got it." "y-yes sir" he hugged me and we went back upstairs.

I got to meet everybody but tomorrow her cousin woody is coming out and she is really close to him.

A.N

oh man its been a long time boy sorry for not updating sooner but I was super busy