[welcome]

Cashiers POV
I woke up from the bright light outside and noticed I have been sleeping. I'd be in trouble if boss caught me, good thing there wasn't anyone here yet though.

I stared at the windows to see if there was anyone going in the store but all of them just walk past it.

Some of them were a couple which quiet made me envious considering the fact that i wanted to just take at least a break from this store. I am though the only employee here.

As I watched people walk pass by the store I turned around to see how many minutes left for my break, It was very fortunate of me since it's just 30 seconds left I glanced to the counter and heard the door open.

It was a kid with a red cap. I greeted them with the usual "hello welcome to a generic convenience store" as the kid steps in the store they went quiet and the kid bought one orange juice and walked to the counter to pay for it, as they pay for it they left the store, it was very silent but I could only hear the music playing. I flinched a little because I heard my break alarm I walk out the counter and finally had my break to feel the nice breeze of air. To be exact I smelled roses, lavenders and other scented flowers.

I took a glance to see what was it and I noticed that there was a flower shop nearby the store. I've always admired the store. Really, it would hurt to take a closer look..right? I walked pass by it to see many elegant flowers with a unique scent I saw someone on the corner fixing up the flowers and they soon looked at me

"hello my name is dummy, what would you like in the store?"
They greeted me "ah, it's nothing I just wanted to look at the new store close by" I said "I see, do you work at the convenience store?" "Yes I do" "did I cause trouble for you to come here?" They said in a worried tone "no no it's just I smelled a scent of flowers here and I wanted to check it out" I told them "would you like to take a look at these new ones?" "Hm sure I've got lots of time."

3rd person POV
They walked and it went pretty silent which was very awkward for them both dummy finally spoke to break the silence

Dummys POV
I broke the awkward silence as I speak "so..what kind of flowers do you like?" I spoke. "I'm not sure..there are lots of them that look pretty though" he responded, I let out a small chuckle "I really like lavenders and dandelions" "I also like the scent of lavender.. it's quiet calming, I think I'd say I like lilacs the most"

I was quiet surprised that he likes lilacs, they take a pretty long time to grow actually "that's quiet interesting actually" I said "it is, say..do you own this store?" They replied and switched the subject

"i do own this store, I actually work here all by myself.." I said in a sad tone we stopped and looked at the newly freshed plants I grew today "they all smell great." The guy said "they are new and fresh so they do smell great" I said

"what kind of flowers are these?" "This one is peony, this one is wisteria and the last one is plumeria. All of these were quiet hard to get but I actually manage to get them" "you probably had to went circles to have these amazing flowers"

"yeah I actually did but I got used to it that I finally made some progression on it" "that's quiet nice to hear"

"I forgot to ask your name its rude of me not to ask you." "I just go by cashier. Which is just my nickname"

"so what's your real name?" "I'd like to make it unknown as possible" "I see. Everyone has their secrets, right?" "We all do of course"

"hm..so, do you wanna water some of my flowers while you still have your break?" "Sure. I'd actually love too" to be honest. It's quiet fun to talk to someone you just newly met. It makes me kind of special to be honest.

As we kept discussing and kept watering the flowers the cashier told me something important "oh my break is over, I'll come back later once I close the store!" Cashier rushed outside and goes back to were he worked.

I actually finally got to picture his familiar face! I've always passed by the store and find him resting his palm on his face, he looked exhausted actually.

I hope he takes a long break, and as for me. I'm still not closing the store since there might be something important people will buy in the store, so I kept it open for a while.

as ive waited I noticed that there's no one really passing by the streets. I tend to question why but I didn't really mind it too much, it was soon night time and I've still waited.

At some point I had to read the newspaper to excite my mind but nothings really exciting me. I glanced to see cashier Infront of me "oh hello 'cashier' do you need anything?" I greeted them in a half jokingly tone "not really 'dummy' I just wanted to talk to you since I've closed the store" as cashier said that we both broke into a soft chuckle I kind of wanna close the store so I can take a stroll or talk to cashier at some point.

"I was kind of planning on closing the store so we could go outside and talk or take a stroll" I said "that would actually sound nice, I want to take a walk with you"