part 5 [visit]

AN: Im unironically having fun on making these fanfics, and I have motivation on making them now any ways enjoy the new chapter

Cashiers POV(🤯)

I woke up from my slept after denying my feelings for dummy, I brushed it off a bit and tried to be in a hurry even if it was still 4 am. I had to do my job today and I couldn't miss it

[Time skip]

It was already 5 in the morning and I dashed to my house quickly to the store, as I ran I saw dummys store across, it wasn't open so I was guessing it was probably closed.

As I arrive from the store I sat down waiting for a costumer to be here. But there was no luck yet since it was still early. Few minutes pass by more and more people came walking by. I glanced over the glass doors looking at people walking by like I always use to do, it was disappointing how I couldn't even do anything that wouldn't make me fed up on this job or feel tired.

I couldn't really pull out my phone and look at random things inside of it considering this convenience store use to have many costumers being here and buy many things.

There would only be.. 1 or 2 people that would enter. Once in a blue moon possibly a bunch of friend group looking around here. Most of them would just be a bunch of teens.

I didn't feel like sleeping right now since I did get many sleep from yesterday. Talk about yesterday...it was quite weird. The landlord probably heard my yelling..hope they don't complain.

dummy POV

As I was going to open the store i was still pensive over what cashier said yesterday, I don't know if he was trying to just flirt with me and I was just oblivious over it or maybe he did like me...i felt like dropping that thought because it might damage me and cashiers relationship over it. I mean, maybe I like him. It's just, I don't think it's possible him liking me back.

After finally finishing opening the store while so many thoughts were in my head, I had a hesitation debate on my mind if I wanna pay cashier a visit.

What won? The answer yes.

I thought of maybe bringing cashier a limelight hydrangea, maybe just to satisfy when i visit him, and also because it was green and cashier wears green

I walked close to the store and enter, cashier quickly noticed me once he heard the bells ringing on top of the door.

I waved to him and saying "good morning cashier."
Cashier gave me a bit of a startled look and said "oh, good morning dummy, is there anything you'd like to buy?"

I shake my head and revealed to him the limelight plant I was gonna give him.
"Here, you're probably bored in the store, so I wanna pay you a visit and give you this."

Cashier looked at the plant I hand out and slightly blushed from embarrassment.
"Thanks.." as he rubbed his neck

"But, I don't have anything to give you at this time." Cashier looks down in dread

"It's alright! The flowers are just to keep you in company, please take care of them properly. If you have difficulties on doing it you can come to my store" I said

"I will take care of them, thanks dummy"

I told my goodbyes to cashier and left the store with the limelight plant with him and got back to my store

Cashier POV

dummy have me a limelight plant since they knew I was lonely, it looked really nice, I would probably have a hard time taking care of these plants since I don't really know that much about it, but im glad there's someone other than my mom that actually cares about me. But right now I'm left with complete silence.

Again.

Man. I really like dummy more now.

[Time skip]

As I closed the store I glanced over to see dummys store was also closed, maybe they close the store a bit more early.

I arrived at my house gently placing the plant dummy gave me next to the table. While looking at it more, I gave it a small smile admiring the plant.