[chapter 6] rainy days.

[A/N- I'm gonna use swear words for this fanfiction from now on. Why? Because yes]

[Cashiers POV]

Rain, i peeked thru my window to see small drops of rain coming in the grey white clouds. It's a very cold weather. I wouldn't say it's much like winter. But it felt cold.

I wouldn't say I hate rainy days, nor I dislike it. It is a peaceful weather, as long as the weather isn't going to cause any thunders. Then I'd just gladly accept it.

I walked back to my bed, lying down in my soft jumpy sheets as I take my phone, just to clear all my boredom away. There wasn't that much that came to my mind to do today. So, I just played candy crush. Nothing much special, I'm actually almost finished on the game.

I guess free time payed its job for me. I focused on playing my game thinking of good matching Candy's to mix.

(AN- I hate three puzzle games so watch me not know that much about candy crush 👽)

I stopped to realize my body shivers in the coldness of the weather. I tried to cover myself up with the bed sheets but it still doesn't clear the fact that it's cold. Okay, I will maybe admit. I kinda dislike this weather.

I walked towards my closet to grab my jacket but as soon as I did I heard a knock on my door. I wore my jacket as I step forward to the door and was greeted by someone.

The landlord. Shit. I think I haven't payed my bill yet.

"Good after noon. I would just want to ask you if you have prepared to pay your bills." Said the landlord, with a serious and intense facial expression as always.

I stood there like a goddamn rock. I couldn't respond and walked over my drawer to dig up and try to find my wallet.

I got close to the landlord and payed my bill.
It costs almost all of my money..I felt like shit. I still had enough food for dinner though. My problem is how am I gonna eat for tomorrow? I have work.

"This is enough. Goodbye." The landlord said as he carefully closed the door. I locked it once he closed it.

I let out a sigh. I can't really rely on others with myself. I'm disappointed but. Eh, I guess I'll just let it slide...for now.

I trailed back to my bed, and repositioned on playing candy crush again. As I opened my phone I see a message pop up. It was dummy.

I clicked on the message and read it

Flower owner guy lol - " hey, do you wanna hang out again later at dinner? It's all on me."

What a coincidence, I almost ran out of money and they just texted me if they wanna hangout for dinner. Thank god.

        You- "yeah, sure. What time though?

Flower owner guy lol- "6:00. How's that sound?"

                                                You- "alright."

I checked the time and it was around 3:46.
I still have some time. I thought of just wearing what I'm wearing right now. It isn't pajamas, it's just my work shirt and a jacket with white shoes.

[Flash back 😱😱😱]

"FUCK IM GONNA BE LATE" I rushed to the door and ran as fast as i could only to realize. It's my fucking break. Great, I'm already forgetting things..these are possible signs I'm getting old...

[Back to recent]

I was a total dumbass for that, but it was kind of funny, but y'know what's not funny? Growing up.

I heard another notification on my phone and checked it. From dummy again.

I grasped my phone to see it

Flower owner guy lol- "is it also alright to come by your house while we wait for 6:00?"

I read the text kind of getting some weird thoughts, I shook my head texting back

    You- yep it's alright. Here's my address [Insert his address and all the info you need to know where he is lmao]

[Time skip🕺]

It's now 4:05 and a knock on the door was heard. I walked closely to the door and opened it to see dummy covering themselves with an umbrella in the pouring rain

A small smile seen on their face. I looked below them to see them holding a plastic bag nearby a store. Their outfit also looked a bit soaked, possibly because of the rain

"Here, we can drink for some while" they hand over the plastic bag with cans of drinks and closed the umbrella they were holding

I nod and guide them over to the dinner table for us to drink. Dummy handed me a Coca-Cola. I wasn't picky so I opened and drink it. I faced to dummy opening their coke can, doing the same thing. We both awkwardly had a long silence. Looks like none of us were really good at talking

[Dummys POV]
we both really don't know how to talk so much unless someone's starts it. Shit, I am good at communicating but I only so that once there's at least one person who can just speak out. "Thanks for the coke." Cashier finally spoke out. "No problem" I said scratching my head awkwardly while I look into him.

I noticed something from cashier. His shirt..it kinda looks like.. "hey cashier can I, ask you something?" I said. He looked at me with a confused look "sure" as he responded I was trying so hard not to laugh while I was trying to tell him "is..is that, your working shirt under your jacket?" I laughed after I finished my sentence.

Cashier looked at me in embarrassment.
"How in hell did you know?!" Cashier said
"Well, it looked just like it" I wiped a joyful tear from my cheek, but still continued laughing.

As I stopped laughing I slowly glanced over to see the flower I gave cashier. It looked fresh like new.

I guess he really liked the flower I gave him.

[I'll continue this at the next chapter where they are finally at the gah damn dinner place,,, 👴]