15 | Goodbyes

Authors Note:

Hi luvs! Welcome to chapter 15, this chapter will mostly be JK's POV. Nothing really special will happen in this chapter.

 Nothing really special will happen in this chapter

Jungkook's POV:

It was the morning after having dinner with Caro and Zoey. I had a good time while we were here, Zoey and I were mostly talking the whole time.

She told me that she had the interview today just before lunch, she seemed pretty nervous about the whole thing. I assured her that everything will go well as long as she was confident and did her best.

Today we had to have a workout session with our trainer. I loved getting a good workout in. I was already at the HYBE building with Jin and Jimin, and we're waiting for our trainer to get here.

Jimin was sitting on the floor playing a game on his phone and Jin was drinking some Gatorade. As soon as our trainer arrived, we started by doing some simple stretches. Then we did some weights, pull-ups, push-ups, I did 10 miles on the treadmill, and some other exercises.

I felt good after the workout and I felt more energized. Right after we finished our workout, we headed straight to the dance studio to start today's dance practice.

We are currently practicing for the GMAS, it's only a few weeks away and we still have a lot to practice. I loved performing at the GMAS, mostly because we get to watch other idols perform. But even better, ill get to watch Zoey and her group perform.

*****

Our break was just about over when I remembered that Zoey should be done with their meeting. I grabbed my phone and I quickly looked for her number in my contacts.

She was quick to answer. "Hello?"

"Hi, how did the meeting go?"

"It went well, better than expected actually." I hear her chuckle a little.

"That's good, what are you doing now?"

"We just left the cafe, were headed to eat lunch now." That reminds me that I haven't eaten lunch yet.

I feel like it would b a good idea to mess with her, it sounds as if she's put on the streets. I'll prank her. "Ohh- I think I see you, do you see me?" I try not to laugh and blow my cover.

She's silent for a bit, probably looking around to try to find me. "No, I don't see you, where are you?"

A laugh almost escapes from my lips but I quickly recover. "Look to your left."