*Melanie*

"Babe, I need that!" Ashton giggled, trying to get he paper from my hand
"Babe?" I smirked, and his cheeks heated up. And stupidly I thought I could hold it above his head, when he just pressed me up against the library wall, as we were in free period studying, and pressed himself against me, making my breath shorten, I could feel his breaths on my cheeks, and I looked up to his hazel eyes and we heard a familiar shout, making us jump from such an intimate moment. we both looked over and I saw my brother, Calum. Eyeing us both with mysterious glances, curious of why we were panting with pink cheeks and standing so close, but I just laughed it off and told him Ashton was grabbing a book for me. He shrugged but then pulled us to our table and began studying with him. For the rest of the hour me and Ashton kept giving each other sly glances every now and then.

*Poppy*
After my last class of the day ended, I rushed to my locked and shoved everything in there trying to rush to Luke's locker. As I walked with my head held down, I felt someone shove me so my back slammed into the lockers. A girl I had never talked to looked at me with mean green eyes.
"Stay away from Michael, you whore. He's mine." She spat.
"M-M-M-Michael? We-I-"
"Yeah, I saw that stunt in the lunchroom yesterday, don't act innocent. You stay away, or I hurt you." She seethed, slapping me across the face, and storming away, just in time for Luke to rush over and scoop me and my mess of tears up into his arms.