Tommy

Teagan was like any other girl to the normal eye, but "she" knew she was different from most girls(ikr, so quirky) No one would ever think that Teagan could be trans, she was just the perfect girl. She had long blonde hair that she usually kept up in a ponytail, she had stunning blue eyes, she was tall for her age, she played sports, and was on the richer side. To sum it up, she had the "perfect" life, the one every girl would ask for. But no one knew that she didn't feel this way, that she felt she was in the wrong body all her life, that when someone called out her name(call me by your name~) she would cringe at it. She hated everything about her life, she wanted to be "normal". One day she was scrolling through tiktok and she stumbled upon trans tiktok, the tiktoks felt so relatable and so life like. As she went through more and more of these tiktoks, she realized why she had never felt right in her body, she was trans. Teagan didn't know what to do, her whole life was a lie and she didn't know why she couldn't be normal, just living her normal teenage life. Months pass and she can't take it anymore, she finally caves to her older brother, Wilbur, about her situation. He's surprised but hugs her and tells her that he loves her no matter what and will do whatever it takes to help her feel better in her body. He asks her what pronouns she wants to go by and if she had a preferred name. Teagan left behind the name and pronouns and became Tommy, the biggest man alive. Tommy told his other older brother, Techno, and his father, Philza, and they all decided to get haircuts so Tommy didn't feel so alone with this new transition. Philza ordered binders and took Tommy shopping for new clothes, and then Tommy transferred to a new school so he could start over again.