Chapter 4 : Understanding

I understood exactly why we had to stay didn't mean I liked that we had too. The only reason why I want to go home is to be with my best friend. I missed Alice. She understood how I felt about being in Washington.Especially my feelings about Wyatt. Alice's parents are cool they moved with us just because Alice is the only child and I am her best friend. She was with me though all the crap with Wyatt. Now we are separated for I don't even know how long we will stay here. I just know that I won't survive without her. I know Wyatt is going to try to talk to me, but I can't. The sun was going down so I got off left my aunt's and walked back to my hotel room. To my surprise Wyatt was standing in front of my door.

"Hey" I said as I stood a least 3ft from him.

"Hey" He replied looking at me with an awkward smile.

"So what are doing here?" I said taking another step back.

"I just wanted to ask if I could come and talk about us."He chuckled silently and took a step forward. I didn't know we were still an us. Should I let him again?

"Uh I was kinda hoping I could get some sleep. Sorry" I said walking past him and touching my door knob.

" No problem. I will see you later. "He said and waved. I went inside my room. I jumped onto my bed and I thought of when we used to be a us. I drifted off thinking about my first love.