Realization

HEY ALL THE PRETTY WOMAN, MEN AND NON BINARYS :D

_______________

-  "Oh um.. thanks I guess?" "Wait what did I just say..?"  Wilbur giggled at your sentence, you realizing what you said and your face were priceless.  Your face exploded into a rose red color.  "Oh my goodness I so sorry.." you covered your face with your hands in embarrassment.

"No no it's fine!  I promise" Wilbur kept giggling, "well.. would you like too.. come in I guess..?  I don't know.. I mean if only you want to!"  You kept ranting on how if he was comfortable going in, you suddenly felt a large and soft hand place itself on your head.

"Sure thing" Wilbur walked through the door, his large size surprisingly fit through the door.  Wilbur stood a few inches away from (m/n) as the slightly taller/smaller male closed the door.  (M/n) slowly turned around to look at Wilbur with an awkward smile.

"You have a quite nice house" Wilbur said with a smile as he looked around, a large cabinet stood in the dining room which held glass cups and plates.  A lonely table stood beside the cabinet which only held 2 chairs. In the middle was a little lace kind of napkin, holding a vase of flowers which had many kinds of flower types.  But the most that stood out were the purple and blue flowers...

"Yeah,, it is nice I guess."

_______________