His grace

MY LORD I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER

___________________

- (m/n)'s eyes fluttered open, he lied on Wilbur's thighs as if they were the most comfortable pillows in the world. He slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

After a cool wash/shower

- (m/n) walked out of the bathroom, his room lied next to the living room so he checked if Wilbur was still here, but he wasn't. (M/n) noticed a ripped paper towel on the couch, a replacement of paper.  He walked over and grabbed the paper.

"Sorry for not telling you but I have band practice today!!  Btw here's my # :)

###-####-### "

- this man was in a band?! Oh how much hotter does he get?!! A smile crawled up to (m/n)'s lips as a little blush appeared..

He then grabbed the leftovers from yesterday and heated them up as he watched videos on his phone.

He then paused for a sec, he saw a video of Wilbur playing a guitar and singing into a mic.

Oh god, his voice was like a shot of caffeine, (m/n) just couldn't get his eyes off the screen and he was suddenly drowned in Wilbur's voice.

The microwave beeps in the back faded, he then clicked on the profile..

LOVEJOY
- A BAND OF 4 MEMBERS
ASH KABOSU
JOE GOLDSMITH
MARK BOARDMAN
WILBUR SOOT
:)

Wilbur's name sent butterflies to (m/n)'s stomach, he was already head over heels over a man who was his neighbor and now he was MORE head over heels.

He took a deep breath and set his phone down as he went to go grab his food.

He grabbed it and sat down, bored, he didn't realize how it was being alone ever since yesterday.

But the thought of Wilbur's fingers gracefully grazing the strings of the guitar was now permanently tattooed in his mind.

___________

THE SHORT CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REVIVED 🥶🥶🥶‼️‼️

🎉 You've finished reading | 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 | WILBUR SOOT X M! READER 🎉