His beauty

Hate u all lmao/j_______________

Hate u all lmao/j
_______________

-  "this place is wonderful though" Wilbur spoke again, his soft, British voice was soothing as he still looked around, glass figures of (favorite/animals) were scattered on the counter, Wilbur picked one of them up.  They were so small I'm his huge hand, it had a (f/c) fade on the ears and tail. 

'Damn these little animals are cute, I should buy some for myself' Wilbur thought as he looked around more, he reached the dining room and saw (m/n) in the kitchen, 'wasn't that guy right there before..?'  The tall male thought to himself and looked at the direct spot (m/n) once stood a second ago and looked back at the fast man himself.

Wilbur shrugged it off and kept looking around, wanting to know what else sat in the small house.. he then got the great idea to look in (m/n)'s room, there was a pc, moderator, and some other things.. this guy was also a streamer?! "Wilbur?" The British male heard his name and quickly closed the door.

"Yeah??!"  "Are you hungry?"  Wilbur speed ran to the dining room to see two plates on the table, both of them looking as if heaven would enter your mouth if you took a bite.  Wilbur drooled but quickly wiped it away, "yeah! I am quite hungry"  Wilbur sat down beside (m/n).

(M/n) smiled and placed his plate and Wilburs down. Wilbur said his thanks and started eating, "whoaaa! Holy shit this is amazing!" Wilbur put his hand over his mouth in shock.

(M/n) smiled as Wilbur then gobbled up all the food on his plate.  Wilbur then coughed awkwardly as he realized what he did, "sorry.." (m/n) chuckled , " No no.. your fine" (m/n) patted his back as he finished his plate. Wilbur smiled softly and got up to put his plate away.

"You seem quite bored.. you can go to the living room to watch a movie y'know?" Wilbur looked back at (m/n), "oh well, sure" Wilbur smiled and walked to the living room. It was a simple looking living room, pictures of family members, some funny looking statues on the sides of the tv.

The controller was found easily on the table in front of the couch, Wilbur sat down with a big sigh and grabbed the controller, and turned on the tv, deciding to watch Disney+ he pressed the icon, movies displayed on the screen.  Wilbur looked through the many movies but couldn't find the one he liked.

That's when (m/n) came into the living room, "oh Wilbur, are you having trouble with the movies" hearing (m/n)'s voice all of a sudden scared Wilbur, "sorry wilbur" the [h/c] male chuckled as he walked over to Wilbur and sat beside him.

"How about we watch.. Up?"  (Idk if British ppl have Disney+ some1 tell me) Wilbur nodded, in a blink the controller was already in (m/n)'s hands. He pressed play and the movie began to play.

It felt like the whole day had passed through the 2, it was dark outside and they've realized they both watched multiple movies, (m/n) tiredly placed his head on the hip of the tall male, Wilbur felt (m/n)'s head placed on his hip, he looked beside him and saw locks of beautiful [h/c] hair.

His beauty...

Was all Wilbur could think of..

_______________

Hoped you guys liked it :)