CH 2 'The boring life changes'

I wake up, it felt like I had shut my eyes and them open them. I feel a bit more rested but still tired,mentally, emotionally and physically.  Just as expected I have no sense of hunger at all right now and work does not start till later. To explain in my head for some odd reason, our place is a night club bar, Japanese themed though.

I sit up, looking around, trying to gain my surroundings. I get out of bed and do my normal morning routine and head for the door. I began to do my daily walk around downtown, Its so pretty when you pay attention really. I really admire the vines that climb on the brick walls of buildings. I honestly want something like that to grow on my house walls-does it only grow on brick? whatever, I'll think about that later, or whenever I remember. 

I go to the train station since I wanted to take a different route...Hmmmm or maybe go somewhere? Ill think about it. I look at the locations and see New York on the screen..leaving In a hour....I think to myself for a few moments. 

'How long have I been doing this same loop? how many times have I woke up to work and walk and stuff like that??' I think again 'Its been....almost...18 years...don't get me wrong I love my life owning a bar but its been the same lately and I think....It needs to change...That's it. I am going to New York.' I began to walk back home and take out my phone at the process. I call Ashton.               "Hello?" "Hey Ashton, you need to call my brother and make him work there for a 3 weeks" "What? why?!? What did he do this time???" I chuckle "He owes me a solid a long time ago actually If you still remember, But he didn't do anything" I say this as I go inside my apartment and then my room to start packing. I hear shuffling at the other line...is he....cleaning? what a surprise. "t-then whats going on??"  He asked nervously. "I am leaving to New York for 3 weeks. I feel like its time to change this loop I am stuck in. I am leaving in an hour so....yeah take care of the shop" I say as i closed my now packed suitcase "ARE YOU FOR REAL??!!?!" I sweat dropped and nod "mm hmm" "DAMN ABOUT TIME MAN, I WAS GONNA TELL YOU GET A DATE OR SOMETHING BUT HEY THIS WORKS TOO." I move my head away from the phone due to how loud he was at the moment and I chuckle. " yeah-" "Now go man! Before you are late! a g a i n" "ughhhh whatever dude Ill miss you and give me some daily reports alright?"

"yessir! now GO!" "OK BYE" "BYE"