CH5 "Its important to have friends in your life"

((sorry that Ive been gone for awhile, no excuses I was just gone

The 'gang' and I decided to hangout today, we met up yesterday and is already out to hangout for another night. We were all walking towards the park late during the day, because why not? were adults, we can do what we want...when we can...

I sit on a swing and look around the empty park "its funny to see the park empty, no kids..just us" Boyfriend nodded "beep bop" He said nodding his head. Girlfriend also nodded "Yeah your right, no kids running around loudly screaming" "I had fun on those days though..running and yelling around without a care in the world-" "annoying people while your at it" Pico added as he slid down the slide "wee" he laughed. I laugh "damn no need to be mean" "how was that mean? I was just stating a fact" "He has a point though" Girlfriend added "Bep" Boyfriend said pointing to the stars as he laid at a patch of grass. "your right Boyfriend the stars are pretty...Not many but still pretty, like the lights of the city.."

Pico looks at the group that are now looking up to the city, then had an Idea. He went to his car and started the engine and drove at the side of the street where the group was "Get in guys I know a perfect spot" He said. I was confused but I decided to enter his car as the rest of the group followed. "beep bep ski bop Boop?" Boyfriend questions putting on his seatbelt. "No Im not kidnapping you" everyone sighed in relief "Okay did you guys really think that I was going to kidnap you all?" Everyone agreed...Including myself. Pico groaned "Wooooooowwwwwww"

To make the laughing and jamming drive short, we made it to the top of a hill. "Okay is this the part when you murder us or something...? " girlfriend laughed as Pico sighed "No you idiot Look behind you" I look behind be while the other two don't, I gasp a little seeing the whole city and stars "Daaaaaammmmnnnnn its so pretty he's not going to kill us" "WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU-" "SShhhhhhhHHhhhh" Boyfriend says sitting down looking at the pretty city. "I have to admit...It is pretty not going to lie" Girlfriend said sitting down, enjoying the view.  Pico smiled a little and sits by me relaxing "told ya" "yeah yeah it was believable though" I chuckle while smiling not taking my eyes off the city.  

"its almost like I never saw this before after walking in this the whole time.." I say out of nowhere speaking my thoughts out loud. Girlfriend and boyfriend..even Pico nodded "If we dont stop and look around a little...we might miss it" Girlfriend added "Miss what-" Pico asked "Its a quote from a movie..Means we pay attention to yourself too much instead of the little things in life, or our surroundings. Then we just miss the pretty stuff and only see the negative beep" Boyfriend said all of a sudden. All of us...and I mean all of us went dead silent. "did...did you just talk English?" I asked suprised to hear his actual wording instead of beep bops. "uhhh I always have..?" He said sweat dropping. Girlfriend giggled "Looks like they understand you a bit more now boyfriend" she smiled "OHhhhhhh so you dont here beeping" He asked. I looked at Pico, who had a clam expression and shrugged then I looked back at the two "yeah I hear..no beeping just other words..." "oh cool! You adapted to my language" "Damn-" "I havent heard you talk for awhile, I kinda missed it" Pico confessed. Boyfriend chuckled "hehehe awwww does that mean were cool?" 

Pico nodded defeted and sighed "Yeah I guess we can be cool. But it was your girl's dad that sent me to kill you not me" "Of course it was-" I was confused "wait what do you mean-" "her dad wants to kill me" "thats tuff...dont worry we can be on your team to help you fight if you would like, I would love to help" I say this. Gf smiled "That would be nice but you dont have two" "but we are." Pico said "we really need to stop that chaos, you two love each other and really need not to be bothered because of it. So we can do it" Pico said sternly as I nod. "yeah what he said" 

Gf and Bf looked at eachother for a moment...then Nodded "Okay lets do this."

((theres your chapter for today hope you enjoy, again sorry for not working on this for a while