6.

Taehyung poV....

I reached at my mansion I open the door to see ...

Grandpa.

("Why did you come?") I asked him while smiling worriedly. "Why you just reached home? Where is jungkook?". He said to me I'm thinking what to say (" he went back to company to settle something urgent. Why grandpa you came today?"). I said to him smilingly.

" Is this yours? I'm here to send it back to you". He said and give me the bracelet .that bracelet  is really precious for me it is given by a special person !!

I nodded I take that bracelet and wear it in my hands. (" Thanks grandpa sorry for troubling you "). I said to him and bowed several times as an apology!!

"How could jungkook  be ease at you coming home alone ?" He said
But a voice interupted!!

Taehyung  young master asked me to send some clothes to villa...

Holly shit!!

It's jimin I'm dead now what I'm going to answer grandpa?

..........
..
Jimin's Pov...

I was scared hella scared knowing that big master will fire me after knowing the truth I bow in front of him several time and stood in front of him head still down!!

"Why calling him by his name? His my son in law. Is young master of the house. WHO ALLOWED YOU TO ADDRESS HIM BY HIS NAME". Big master said in hella angry tone anger is visible on his face!!

"I'm sorry big master ". I bowed several times as apology he stood in his place and look at Taehyung "what's happening tae?? Villa?".

Tae just looking down not wanted to face grandpa.

" You both just got married. How can Jungkook live separately? ." Tae flinched a lil and said by signing (" Not that case grandpa  jungkook always comes home you can verify with jimin") . He said and grandpa turn to face me.

"Although you're hired by jungkook but I can fired you anytime". Big master said in angry tone I got scared so I started telling him the truth without caring what young master will think of me?.

"Young master does come back". I said to him still head down. " Do you want to get out now?". He said while threatening me . I hesitate a lil and said " young master only came back once". I said to him..

Taehyung pov...

My head was down not want to face grandpa cause I don't have any answer of his questions . Suddenly jimin told the whole truth to him . Grandpa started breathing heavily and collapsed!!

........
...
.......
Thanks for reading 😇😇....