8

Flashback ...

1week ago..

Taehyung's twin brother V's pov...

One more week for my wedding.I don't want to marry jungkook . What I'm gonna do now. I want his property and also don't want to marry him!! No I can't miss the opportunity to become rich!!

Shall I talked to Taehyung I think he'll agree after all he need money for that old women . I was laughing evily when I texted him and call him in Hopeworld's cafe...

After 1 hour we both were in cafe I had covered my face so that no can recognise me and Taehyung as twin brothers!!

I passed a packet full of money he was confused and asked me (for what?) .
"You'll replace me in this marriage. And I will pay all the medical fees of that old women in return". I said to him he just nodded and his head was still down .

" I can help you to settle". I said to him and he take that money and said (for how long?).

"Only for some days or u can say 1month don't forget that I'll come back ". He nodded .
I gave him some conditions and he agreed to.

1. During this period you must fulfill the responsibility as a husband.
2. Except falling in love with him..

He nodded ." One considering? Don't forget that the old women needs the money urgently". He stood up and left from there....

End of flashback....

.........
...
........
😁😁😁....
Love u 💕💞