14

Taehyung's pov....

It's already midnight I got up from bed packed my things and came towards jungkook to see him last time I  Kiss on his lips last time as a goodbye kiss sorry jungkook I have to go if you ever found out the truth please don't hate me I can't bear this pain!!

It's a stab on my poor heart living the person to whom you always want by your side I'm sorry it's really difficult for me to leave you alone with my heavy heart....

I left from there while tears are rolling down from my cheecks...!!
.......
...

Jungkook pov....

It's morning I got up to see Taehyung is kissing my cheecks
(Well taehyung had already left the person sitting next to jungkook is V not tae..but jungkook didn't know that he is V )
I hovered over him"You naughty boy".. I grab his wrist and about to kiss him but I stop and look at his wrist "umm tae were is your bracelet". I said to him. He hesitate and grab notepad and wrote that (the design is outdated  so I kept it the drawer).

I noticed his behaviour why he seems to be different?I got up took shower and got ready for my work . I left for my office .

I was in office thinking about taehyung his changed behaviour is struck in my head so I called jimin he came "jimin help me to investigate Taehyung ? What happened to his family before our marriage?". I said to him and he left...

Everytime was thinking that something is wrong with Taehyung my heart is screeming something is wrong jungkook! I kept my hand on my chest and said everything is fine Jungkookie tae loves you so much think positive!!

I reached at my mansion I was at the door when my phone buzz it's JiMin picked the call "Young master jungkook Mr Kim had 2 twin sons one is young master Tae and another is Kim V . They had a deal between them! " And he told me everything. My blood boiled after listening . why tae?? Why then I went straight in living room where V is watching kdrama ..

He came and wrap his hands around me I didn't like him even if there face are same . Love is a feeling you have for the person through your heart a connecting link of two souls!! It doesn't matter about face. My heart always belongs to tae no body can replace him he is mine only mine his my true love....which I want forever.

I jerk V's hand he again wrap his hands around my neck I slightly push him on couch and grab his chin harshly and "Who are you tell me? " I said to him but he smile and about to getup when I tighten the grip around his chin and asked "Once again I'm asking WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??TELL ME YOUR REAL IDENTITY AND WHO IS THE ONE I GOT MARRIED WITH??". I said with all frustrated face!! I want to know the truth !

He smirk "why you already know everything". He said and I was shocked he can speak!!!

V's pov....

Damm this dickhead grab my chin so harshly he is asking me several questions I got frustrated!! He already know the truth I decided to play with him "why? You already know everything?". I said to him and smirk ."Don't tell me you are in love with my twin brother Taehyung that mute bitch". I was about to say more things but he slapped me so hard and "LISTEN JUNGKOOK YOU CAN'T LOVE HIM I'M YOUR HUSBAND". I said to him " tell me V where is tae" he said almost begging me I smirk I move closer to him put my one hand one his shoulder and whispered "I won't tell you" I smirk .

But he choke my neck I was breathing heavily don't know what to do "Ahh let me go I-ll t-ell pls le-ave me jung-kook" I said shuttering!!

Jungkook pov... 

He was about to tell me when my Phone buzz it's JiMin "Young master jungkook pls hurry up young master Tae is flying to London " he said and I started shivering on my place what if he will leave me no he can't he love me right I closed my eyes only I can see is his

Almond eyes....

..........
...
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
❤️❤️❤️❤️
.....