lost || Levi x gn!reader (part 2)

WC: ~600

~~~

Once I woke up, I tried looking around for food, and only found some edible berries. It's currently night time and the titans aren't active at night.

However, my leg was still hurting, so getting back up the tree was a little difficult, but once I reached the branch we were on, I noticed the captain woke up.

~~~

"Hello captain." I saluted. He's looking around him, probably very confused. I decided it's best to tell him what happened.

"That's not good l/n, how are we supposed to get back?" He said with a frown. "I don't know captain." I said looking down. He sighed.

After a few seconds, he changed the subject. "I see you brought some berries." He said. "I hope those are edible." You nodded. "Yes captain, these are definitely edible. My family thougt me that when I was younger." I said, almost smiling, if it wasn't for the situation we're in. He hummed.

You gave some of the berries to him, but he refused. "I'm not eating something a filthy beast touched." I frowned. "Sir, you really do need to eat, forget about your cleaning habits for once." I said, immediately regretting saying the last part, but he didn't say anything about it and just grabbed the berries to eat them.
Internally, I am happy, because he didn't argue back.

You noticed there was still a little blood on his head, so you took a closer look at it, confirming it was definitely a wound. You could see him looking uncomfortable at the way you were looking at him, but you ignored that.

"Captain, we need to treat your wound." You said. He sighed. "I can do that myself. Stay back." He said, and looked around for some bandages. Obviously, there was none just laying around, but I did have some in my hand. "Looking for these?" I said while smirking.

"Yes, give me that brat." He said while frowning. You gave it to him, still looking at him attempting to put the bandages on. Then you realized he needed to disinfect the wound first, but he didn't. "Captain, you need to disinfect you wound." I said, but he ignored me.

Feeling annoyed by him ignoring me, I snatched the bandages from him. "Hey brat! Give that back now." He said angrily. I shook my head. "You could also not put your bandages on if you're not going to disinfect it. It will do nothing good if you don't disinfect it, now let me help you."

He huffed. "Fine brat. Just hurry up." He said looking away. I sighed, and poured some water on his wound. He hissed the whole time. "Hey, be more careful, ln." He said. "Yes.. sir." I said in a monotone voice.

I finished dressing up his wounds. I got a little bit hungry, so I decided to eat the berries.

After some eating, I left to find some wood, or more food. I couldn't find any animals, so I only brought big chunks of branches.

I came back to the branch we were staying on, finding the captain sitting there, with bandages on his head.

"Sir, I brought some wood. Maybe we can build a hut or a fire place." I said.

"Sure. Try not to burn this tree down with that shitty fire though." He said. "No sir, I know how to safely make a fire." I said rolling my eyes.

After a while, I successfully made a fire. "Here. Now we don't freeze to dead." I said, and the captain nodded.

It quickly became dark, and I decided to look for wild animals again. This time, I did find some. I quietly approached the animal. How the animal didn't notice me was a wonder, but I'm grateful.

I took the wild animal with me to the branch, only to see the captain sleeping. I decided to not wake him up yet. Only after I finished cooking the meat I'd wake him up.

~ to be continued ~

Ok so I'll post another part tomorrow. BUT I have a question. Since this will have multiple parts, should I make a different post outside this one? It's not exactly an one-shot so it doesn't really belong here :|