three

a/n: hi! before i start this chapter i just want to say thank you so much for 2k reads, like that's absolutely crazy. i didnt even think people were gonna read this nevertheless like it. so thank you again and i hope u enjoy the chapter!

isabella's pov:

once i finally made it home, i rushed to the kitchen to make rebecca her 4 o'clock smoothie. yes, this spoiled girl has to three smoothies each day, one at 10 am, one at 4 pm, and one at 9 pm. so fun. once i got the smoothie ready, i went to rebecca's door and knocked.

"oh, you" she said after she opened the door.

i rolled my eyes and walked in, "here i have your smoothie"

"surprised you didn't forget" i heard across the room.

i looked up and saw that elizabeth was in here, "well why would i forget?"

"because you seem to be forgetting everything lately, like the clothes you were supposed to pick up yesterday" rebecca said, exaggerating on the word 'yesterday'.

"yes, speaking of the clothes, did you pick them up" elizabeth said walking towards me.

"yes i have them here" i said while showing them the clothes.

elizabeth shrieked and snatched the clothes from my hands.

"ok then" i mumbled

elizabeth and rebecca started to exam the outfits. where are they even going? they said something about a dinner but i doubt it's with people they know, they have no friends.

"um where are you guys going, if i may ask?"

"well me and my beautiful rebecca are going to the princess king and queen's dinner" elizabeth said.

"yes! i can't wait, they said they have some news to deliver about the prince. and i bet it has do with the fact that he has to marry someone in a month in order to become king" rebecca said all excitingly.

king and queen hosting dinner? delivering news about prince? prince having to marry someone... in order to become king?? ok have i been living under a rock? wait and does rebecca really think she's gonna be the one marrying the prince. oh god that's the funniest thing i heard today.

"yes and once they see rebecca they'll forget all about the princess they want nathaniel to marry and then want nathaniel to marry rebecca."

oh my god i'm gonna piss myself, they are so delusional.

"oh" is all i said.

rebecca rolled her eyes and said, "yea well you're the one who's going to be driving us
so"

"hold on, me?"

"yes you, is that a problem?" elizabeth asked

"no of course not" oh yes the fuck it is i am not trying to run into the prince again.

"ok perfect now go and put something more classy on, k?" elizabeth said.

"wait um can katie come with, you know to keep me company while i wait outside for you guys"

"oh sure whatever, what do i care, as long as you guys don't make a ruckus"

"ok ok thank you" i said while leaving the room

i ran to the house phone and called katie.

"pick up pick up" i mumbled

"hello"

"hi! katie ok so-"

"ok shut up i'll just come over and you tell me everything" she said before she hung up.

and that people is my best friend katie jones.

i then went to my room and opened my chest with my clothes in it to find something 'classy' to wear. i found this simple black dress, that i had made, to wear. (picture above) all the clothes i own are made by me since i can't really afford to buy anything. once i finished getting dressed, i heard a knock on my door. i looked up and saw katie at my door.

"katie!" i yelled and ran to her and basically tackled her. sue me, i haven't seen her in a week.

"hey bells!" she said while hugging me back.
"so how's the wicked witch of west" she asked while rolling her eyes.

"oh you know just forcing me to do these i don't want to do" i grinned.

she sighed, "and i bet the only reason you called me was to drag me along with you"

i smiled, "oh how you know me so well"

"whatever so what is..." her eyes widen, "ok what the hell are you wearing cause you look hot"

huh? oh i'm wearing a dress for once.

"oh yea apparently the king and queen are hosting some type of dinner to announce some news about the prince and of course elizabeth and rebecca are going and i have to be their driver."

"oh yea i heard about that and i'm guessing you're dressed up because elizabeth wants you to look classy or you want to impress the prince" she smirked towards the end of the sentence.

i rolled my eyes, "you were right the first time, but speaking of the prince..."

she jumped up, "what! did you like talk to him?"

i just stayed quiet and this bitch slapped me, "you little, tell me everything"

i laughed, "omg calm down, all that happened was that he was in my spot and i told him to leave and we kinda just held a conversation until i ran away because i didn't want to be late."

i mean i wasn't lying, it's not like i made out with him.

"ok then" she said dragging the word 'then', "so am i going with you to drop them off or"

i chuckled, "yes you're coming that's the reason why i even called you"

"ok good now let's get going before with wicked witch and her daughter throw a tantrum"

i tossed my head back laughing.