one

isabella's pov:

"ISABELLA"

"i'm coming!"

i rushed to the living room to see elizabeth and rebecca sitting there.

"yes?" i asked

"isabella where are our clothes"

"um in your closet?"

"hahaha" elizabeth said sarcastically "stop being smart with me, i am talking about the clothes that you dropped off at the cleaners last week. they were supposed to here by today."

i widen my eyes a bit. shit shit fuck, i forgot to pick them up yesterday.

"um well you see funny story actual-"

"oh save me your sob story go pick them up, i want them here on time for dinner tonight."

"yes yes of course i'll leave now. um bye."

i rushed out of there and went to room to get my bag with my main necessities and rushed to town.

nathaniel's pov:

i just can't fucking believe it. why would they think i would just willingly marry someone i don't even know i mean it's so unfair. if i were to marry someone it would be someone i knew and trusted. someone who wouldn't just use me for my money. i was tired of having all these people throw themselves at me. sometimes i just wish people could treat me as a normal human being. i just need to find that one person who will make me feel that way. but i can't cause this place is just filled with goddamn gold diggers. so fun.
i need to leave this shit hole. maybe i should just ran away, it'll solve all my problems.

....

fuck it. i crawled out of my window using tied up blankets and took one of the men's horses and left.

once i reached the woods, i sat on the ground and pulled out a cigarette. i'm just too fucking stressed out right now. sue me.

"you know smoking is bad for you" i heard a voice behind me.

isabella's pov:

once i got the clothes i went to take a shortcut through the woods to get to the house and to take a break and sketch a new dress i had in mind. i took a turn and saw how someone was smoking in my drawing spot.

"you know smoking is bad for you" i say.

"well don't i know it" they say, their head still turned away from me.

"ok then well can you and your cancer stick buddy leave, you're kinda in my spot"

he stood up and turned around, "i'm sorry did you just call this cigarette my "cancer stick buddy"

holy fucking shit it's the prince, do i kneel or something shit um uh, ok i should stay calm and collected, act like i dont know who he is.

"why yes i did, is that a problem mr.."

he chuckled, "cute and it's nathaniel but please for the love of god call me nate"

"ok got it nathaniel, i'm bella by the way"

"funny, real funny bella"

holy shit can he say my name again cause that was hot asf.

"why thank you nathaniel i really do try"

he rolled his eyes, "so bella please do enlighten me on how this is your spot"

"well, i come to this spot everyday to just relax and i guess to have some me time"

he grinned, "well, i'm gonna have to enlighten you and tell you that i dont see your name here claiming this as 'your spot' "

this bitch.

"uh well you see um," i stuttered, "i'm claiming the spot now" i grinned

"seriously?"

"of course i'm being serio-"

i was cut off by the sound of horses and men rushing in our direction. we both looked in that direction.

"fuck" we both mumbled.

i looked at him and then back to the men. did elizabeth seriously send out men to search for me? ok yea she's crazy like that, i have to leave.

"um yea you can have the spot, i have to go"

"wait bel-"

i couldn't hear what else he had to say, i was too busy running like a goddamn track star. still can't believe i held a conversation with the prince. whatever honestly it's the least of my worries. all i need to worry about is getting home on time and hopefully to not an angry elizabeth.