Chapter 2

Patton finished his baking and went to grab his mug to make some tea, but when he opened the cabinet he found an extra mug, making him more excited about the arrival of the new side.

Roman walked out of his room, a mess. Covered in ash and dust, he snapped his fingers and his outfit was clean but he still needed a shower. He walked to the bathroom they all shared because he wanted a quick shower and he only had a tub in his room. He opened the door after he was positive no one was in there. As he got undressed for the shower he grabbed his towel before seeing a purple towel. He had no idea about he new door so he didn't know what it was for.

"Did Patton dye his towel? " He asked himself before shrugging it off, he could ask later. He took his shower and dried off before getting dressed again, as he was getting dressed he saw a toothbrush that was black with purple accents.

"This is getting weird" He said as he walked from the bathroom to find Patton. He found him by following the sweet smell in the air before he spoke up. "Patton... Why is there a new toothbrush in the bathroom? "

Patton looked up at Roman and smiled gently. "We're getting a new side Roman! It's so exciting! " Patton said with a soft giggle.

Roman looked at Patton confused. "A new side? Ho- What? "

"Yeah, Janus found their room today! Oh it's so pretty" Patton said and smiled as he nonchalantly handed Roman a cookie.

"Where is this new room? " Roman asked as he took the cookie and returned the smile before taking a soft bite.

Patton pointed down the hallway that Roman and Remus' rooms were down "it's at the end, you can't miss it... But Janus will get mad if you open the door"

Roman nodded and walked off to find the new door, bumping into Logan who had a tired look on his face.

"Did I hear you and Patton correctly? There's a new side joining us? " Logan said, sounding slightly upset.

Roman nodded and smiled gently. "I was gonna go see their room right now, wanna join? "

"It's want to, and no. I am incredibly busy we have to record a video in four days and you still have to help with the script. " Logan said with an exasperated sigh.

Roman rolled his eyes, not wanting to help with the script. So he just pushed past Logan and walked to the new sides room. "Okay, let's see what all the hubbub is about" Roman said and slowly opened the door.