Dance The Night Away

" Okay everyone calm down" said one of the mcees, waving their cue cards at them, "let me explain the rules."

The idols focused onto the mcees, some with glee while others with a resigned expression.
"You gain points depending on how many members from your group go out and dance."

"Not only that but they have to dance to the song correctly otherwise you are eliminated."

Txt were listening attentively but were a bit worried as they had the least amount of members out of the idols.
" Do we get an advantage? " asked hueingkai while pouting.

Everyone turned their heads to the group as they sulked.
"Yeah it's unfair, everyone has more members than us, so we have less chances at getting points."

The idols in the room realized what they said were true, that the way this game was played, txt would be at a disadvantage.

"Well I think with the prize you guys won for winning the hammer game will help you out," cheered the mcees.
They were met with confused looks.

"Prizes?" pondered yeonjun.

"Yup because you won, you get too double what ever score you get at the end."

A wow could be heard throughout the room as they heard the prize.TXT lost their sulky demeanor, happiness basically radiating from their beings.

"Yay, we actually have a chance at winning," cheered taehyun.
The other idols looked at them cheering and couldn't help but smile.

"I guess that's fair, well I'm glad they won instead of another group," stated Minho.

The idols in the room agreed that it was fair and even if it wasn't they probably would have let them have it as they couldn't say no to them.

"Well now that we all understand let's begin!" yelled the mcee.
"Music, start!"

With the cue, the game was in full swing.

As expected Got7 weren't the best, their saving graces being the two maknaes.
Bambam going out for the girl group dances while yugyeom took to dancing the boy group songs. Youngjae surprised a lot of people when he came out as he had been practicing in his spare time but shh it's a secret.

Bts were not doing much better than got7, JK seemingly knew nearly all the songs played but j-hope and jimin were stepping in whenever they could.Mainly to the girl group songs.

Stray kids were doing a bit better than their seniors. They had half of their members who were consistently going out and doing well.
Felix and minho were better at the girl group dances, especially when it was a twice song or one from their company.
Hyunjin did better in the male groups while Chan knew surprisingly a lot for both.

NCT while having the most members were not doing as well as you would think. Haechan being the god of random play dance was dancing to every single song while taeyong and Mark while not knowing as much as the maknae were doing pretty good.
The others cheered them on as the went while Johnny or jungwoo came out to dance nonsense at times causing everyone to burst out in laughter.

TXT, having the advantage made them more confident, creating hope to themselves that they can win.
The members had a concentrated look on their faces, all their lips pouted outward and brows scrunched downard cutely causing the mcees to coo over them along with those that were sitting.
TXT knew a lot of the dances and had at least 3 or 2 members out while the songs played, sometimes all 5 were out there.
Yeonjun and taehyun spent most of the time on the dance floor followed surprisingly by soobin, his time as a mcee had him learning the dances to other groups songs for fun helped.
Beomgyu and hueningkai did their best coming out on stage.