The Fun Ends

"Our next game is a little thing called 'You Spin it, you do it',"

You could practically see the question marks above the idols heads, confusion painted on their faces until they saw staff members bringing in a wheel with four different sections. Two Jars were brought in alongside the wheel and the idols could now see what was written on the jars and wheel.

The wheel was divided into 8 little triangles, the words gift or task were written on it, and the two jars as well.

"You'll take turns spinning the wheel as a group and depending on what you land on you'll either receive a prize or task."

The artists all ahh'ed in understanding.

"Does any group want to start us off?" asked the mcee.

"We do!" yelled jungwoo, who was waving his hand rapidly in excitement, a wide smile on his face. The mcees clapped for him and asked them to send a member to come up and spin the wheel.

They pushed Doyoung up and out of seat cheering at him when he glared at them. He spun the wheel as soon as he reached it, they watched it spin for about 5 seconds before it began to slow down and land on task.

"Ooohhh, we're starting off strong aren't we, Now choose a paper from the task jar." He read it secretly, mouth opening in disbelief as the words 'ageyo train' stare up at him.

Jungwoo, Taeyong, Yuta, Haechan and WINWIN had no problem but they others cringed away as they saw the paper. With a defeated sigh they all stood behind Doyoung and one by one made cute gestures to the camera, altering their voices to a high pitch and sending numerous hearts.

The JYP groups were cringing away at the scene but also laughing while most members of bts were cringing minus Tae and jimin who watched on in fascination.

Taehyun watched on in shock and he hoped they didn't land on task and if they did, it wouldn't be this. The other members had no problem and just watched their seniors.

"Great job guys, that was very cute, Hmmmm skz! Why don't you go next."

Felix bounced his way to the wheel, a bright smile on his face as he spun the wheel. It once again landed on task and they were forced to pop balloons with a dart 6 feet way from them.

3RACHA plus minho and hyunjin were able to pop it in less than 3 tries but the remaining maknae line were having some trouble. After a few more tries seungmin got it followed closely by I.N and then Felix who jumped as he hit it.

Got7 was asked to go next and mark made his way to the wheel. He spun the wheel and he smiled as he waited for it to stop. The maknae like member stuck his hand into the Prize jar, as the wheel slowed down and stopped.

He turned around to his members who were cheering, his pretty teeth on display (like damn, he and Taehyun have really pretty teeth and I'll mention it) as he showed "Free tteokbokki".

The previous groups grumbled and pouted, they wanted food too, but clapped along too.

BTS sent Namjoon up to spin the wheel, they should have thought that out more thoroughly cause he lived up to his nick name "god of destruction". His members sighed at him as he sheepishly rubbed his head while he apologised. They honestly don't know how he managed to get the wheel to fall out but yoongi was able to fix it, it wasn't the first time joonie had ever broken a roulette wheel.

The mcees decided to tease him and said for that they should automatically get a task as punishment. He plucked out a purple paper that said, "Kiss each other". Some of the members flushed and stammered at the request and at the wolf whistles from NCT and GOT7.