chapter 6 (the stream)

"dude i cant handle it" susan spoke to layla over the phone, "he's such a dick. so why the fuck do i love him?!" she started to raise her tone. "woah woah woah, language first of all and second of all why do you actually love him? you can get wayyyyy better looking guys" layla laughed. susan gave a sarcastic smile, "yeah yeah like your fucking brother". "HOLD IT THERE BUSTER NO FUCKING WAY YOUR GONNA DATE HIM" layla yelled across the phone. susan had to pull the phone away from her ear because of how loud layla shouted. "alright alright it was a joke" susan said, trying not to wheeze.

an hour later, when they finally ended the call, susan walked up to her desk. it had a full set up from when she last streamed on twitch. 'huh, maybe i should stream' she thought. she sat down on her unicorn gaming chair (hell yeah i know you want one 🤤) and turned on her pc. "pc booting up" a deep male tone came from the headphones.

when the pc finally booted up, susan turned on obs studio and clicked the live button. she was using heat waves as her starting soon song, she didnt realise what it meant until she started to see the chat spamming. they were spamming "dnf". susan clicked on her face cam slide. "YOO what is up chat" she happily greeted her chat, heat waves still playing in the background. "huh why are you guys spamming dnf? what does it mean??" said susan, looking confused. later on she went onto google. 'what does dnf mean?' she typed in. 'dnf is a ship name for george davidson and clay who is known as dream'. she stopped, a silent huh came from her mouth. she had to ignore it, she continued streaming. "ANYWAYY we are gonna play some bedwars even thought im absolutely SHITTTTT" she changed the subject.

the next day, she checked on twitch, watching her most recent stream and looking at the chat. then she saw a comment. it was clays. 'haha hows it feel to loose george?' it said. she laughed, trying to cover up the sadness which was building up from inside her. she closed the slide and went onto youtube, not knowing who to watch. "hmmm purpled or punz?" she couldnt choose. "WELP IM GONNA WATCH KARL JACOBS INSTEAD!"

note:
welp i guess shes good at ignoring shit UNLIKE ME LOL anyway sorry its short but its legit 2am and im soooo tired so sorry if theres any grammar or miss spellings!