chapter 7 (deren)

(contains slight nsfw so skip the part which starts with "🦖" and ends with "💙")

it was a nice sunny day when susan received a text saying "yo yo yooooo come to my pool party, 11am sharp today!! hurry up mate". of course it was from layla. *ding* susan picked up her phone again, "oh and its frog themed ofc so come with something froggy! get it? FROGGY??" layla added. a slight chuckle came from susan, she loved her bestfriend but she could admit that layla was stupid sometimes.

at 10:40am, susan started to grab her bag and put everything she needed in there. sunglasses, sun cream, water bottles, and she realised she didnt know what "fRoGgY" thing to take with her. she went into her wardrobe, she picked out some shorts which had a little frog and mushroom on them. "huh this should work." she said, "and now for the swimming suit". she found a little bikini which was blue and had white stripes on it. she put the bikini underneath her awesome star wars shirt and the froggy shorts, and made her way to her car. she drove to laylas house knowing she was gonna be late since it was already 10:59am when it takes her 5 minutes to get there.

when susan got there at 11:06am, a little later than she predicted, she saw layla storming at her but then seeing her outfit. "damn girl, nice ass, who are you showing off to?" layla joked. susan realised that 3 boys were looking at her and talking. "huh" she muttered. "ANYWAY LETS HAVE SOME COKE!" layla screeched like a fucking pterodactyl, grabbing susans arm and pulling her into the kitchen.

as they both came out of the kitchen, susan and layak were sipping their cokes, looking around to see who was familiar, or maybe even good looking. until that one guy caught their eye. "woah hes ho-" they both started, they realised they were about to say the same thing and burst out laughing. layla ended the laughter and said, "hmph maybe you should fuck him?". "LAYLA WHAT?!" susan shrieked, acting like she didnt want to, even though you could tell that she did. "you know what, i saw george here so maybe i will." susan smirked.

the mysterious guy was looking in the other direction until he turned around to face susan who was sipping her coke next to the pool. she smirked, taking her shirt off, to reveal her bikini. he walked up to her, "so, who you tryana turn on? because it sure will work." he chuckled and so did susan. she said, "haha, im susan, what about you?". "im deren." he replied pretty quickly.

susan looked over at layla, layla nodded. they knew what was happening. they just wanted to change it up for george, plus deren was obviously good looking and dtf (down to fuck).

🦖

susan pulled him towards her, kissing him with the passion she never knew she had. they went over to the bed since they moved into the bedroom ages before they started the make out session. susan pushed him down, she was on top. ''oh so you're a top?'' he chuckled. ''maybe im both?'' she questioned, waiting for him to make the decision. he grabbed her arms and swapped her position with himself. ''well today you're a bottom'' he smirked. she unbuttoned his shirt whilst kissing him wildly. she started to kiss his neck as he rolled his eyes trying not to show the pleasure he was getting. he started to pull the belt out of his trousers.

💙

before they could start anything, a loud knock came from the door. it slowly opened as they both turned around. it was george.

note:
welp i suck. JKJK i didnt make it too much of a nsfw scene because- just no ❤️. ping ueueydhsbbabfndnfndnndndjdnjfg