MIX UP 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♂️

My idea came from the video above

"Okay children, class dismissed." The teacher announced, slamming her books onto the desk then slowly sitting down in her chair to correct test papers.

"Bye Miss" the class shouted as they left the classroom.

The corridors flooded with students and many were either trying to get to there lockers, or going home.

Jonathon was outside the school, talking to one of his friends, her name was Sadie. 

Jon hadn't notice Sherwin (His boyfriend) approaching him until-

" HEY JON" Sher said cheerfully hugging him, interrupting the conversation the girl and Jonathon was having completely.

 Sadie's thoughts : "hmm who is this?, Jon? But Jonathon said he doesn't like nicknames?, I've never seen him. , it's quite rude he interrupted me and Jonathon's conversation, is Jonathon not gonna do anything!"

she had only snapped back to reality, when she realised Sherwin 'trying' to kiss Jon.

She pulled Jon away aggressively and said "Who do you, who do you, think you are?"

Sher just stared at her confused for a second then it hit him with the sudden realisation that Sadie probably liked Jonathon.

"ha ha ha, bless your soul."  Sherwin answered back to the previous said statement gripping onto Jon and pulling him to him.

Sadie then pushed Sher and then grabbed back, the other male. Jonathon was about to do something to Sadie for pushing Sherwin, but Sher shut him a be quiet and stay put look.

" You really think your in control." The female girl blurted out.

At this point a whole bunch of students were gathered watching the fight, but Sher really didn't care or payed much attention to it.

"WELL, I THINK your CRaZy!" Sherwin then screamed, gripping his boyfriend by the collar and brought him into a deep kiss.

The girls' eyes opened wide and a slight shock and terror had struck her. 

In the meanwhile there was a echo of gasps, cheering and kids whispering.

The ginger male, had then stopped the kiss and said -

"I'm his fiance, who else?"