Without you?

NOT an angst don't worry :)

Jonathon's Pov:

Sher had been gone out of town for about 2 months now, a lot of people think we broke up or got into a fight, or he moved out of town, but that's not true, Sher did go out of town but it's because he could do something, but no one else but my parents, his parents, the teachers, the principal and I know. But since most people think we broke up, A LOT of girls keep flirting with me and won't get the hint when I tell them I'm in a relationship. I don't know when Sherwin will come back but it better be soon, these girls are getting annoying. I text and tell him about it but he just tells me not to worry he'll be back soon.

                                                    -Messages with Sherwin and Jonathon-

-With Jonathon-

"JONATHON, are you texting in class, why don't you come up here and show what your laughing at to the class"

Jon smiled, he loved showing off his relationship so he had no problem going up and showing the class

"Of course, miss"

Everyone was astounded by Jon's confidence, but his friends just face palmed because they knew it was about Sherwin, which means they might have to stay in class to hear Jon rant about Sherwin to a whole class.

The teacher just sat there hands crossed waiting to see what Jon was going to say.

"Okay, so, I was talking to Sherwin and-"

10 minutes later

RING RING RING

As soon as everyone heard the bell they dashed out the door, the teacher just sat there with her hand covering her ears, she tried to shut Jon up but, she couldn't, she was also intrigued on how a boy can list and know so much about another that he can spend hours just talking about them, in such a poetic way.

Jon when he realised everyone left, he went to take up his bag, and phone, checking the messaged he just smiled.

                                             Please don't mind the time at the top of this...

                                                         messages between Sher and Jon

                                                      (the last text was suppose to be Sherwin)

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT HA maybe i'll have a part 2