A Night To Remember

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND IT'LL REALLY JUST BE SOMETHING SHORT AND CUTE TO HELP ME GET INTO THIS WRITING THING....I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.!

Trey and Larissa have been dating for two years now and they are finally about to graduate from high school. Larissa is preparing herself for prom, which is just a month away. Trey doesn't show that much interest in the whole prom thing, he's just ready for what happens after. He had been the perfect gentleman the past two years. Larissa is very grateful that he has waited for her. But after two whole years of teasing Trey, she is ready. She just hopes that prom night goes without a hitch.

Larissa POV

"Come on Trey!!!" I yelled up the stairs. We were supposed to be on our way to brunch with some classmates.

"I'm coming damn stop yelling."

"I wouldn't have to yell if you didn't take so long sweety." I said I'm my super sweet voice.

"Okay Larissa whatever you say, now get your fat ass to the car." He says as he smacks my butt.

"Yes Daddy!" I said as I walked out the house.

Trey POV

My baby was thick as fuck and she knew what she was doing calling me daddy n shit. I been patiently waiting to be able to love her up and that time is almost here. She a good girl, but I know she got some freak in her. We went to have senior brunch with some of our closest classmates. When we got there everybody was seated, but they hadn't ordered anything yet.

"Wassup everybody?!?!" Larissa made our presence known.

"Hey girl it's bout damn time y'all made it." Her best friend Carla said hugging her.

"I know but Trey was being a diva, taking forever and a day to get dressed." They both laughed.

"Aye get off my boy, all the time he takes to get dressed is exactly how he got you. Ain't that right bruh?" My boy Derrick said getting up to greet me.

"Yea that's right, she know it." I said shaking my bro hand.

We all just sat down and ordered our food. Everybody was enjoying themselves until Marcus and his twin sister Markia walked in...Everybody knew right then that there was gonna be some drama.

A/N: I KNOW THIS WAS A LITTLE BORING BUT IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING...TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.! :)