Chapter V....lol (pt. 1)

(Prom Night)

Larissa POV

It was finally prom night and I was nervous a hell, sweating my curls out nshit. My mom looked worried. I guess she could tell I was super nervous.

"Baby don't be so nervous, everything is going to be perfect on your big night." She said while fixing my hair.

"Thanks mom." I smiled big. There was really nothing to worry about. She still had this worried look on her face. "You okay Ma?"

"Yea you just look so beautiful..." She paused for a few seconds. "Baby I know you want to lose your virginity tonight and I don't have a problem with that at all. I just want you to make sure that you're really ready for that because that first time is going to be what separates you from being a little girl and makes you a woman. I'm happy you waited this long to do it and I hope it makes you happy. Now I won't say anything else, I know it's kinda weird hearing me talk about that." She chuckled a bit. I just smiled at her.

"Thank you so much for understanding. It's been two years for us and I really love him. He is perfect and I'm glad that he will be my first." She smiled and hugged me really tight. I felt like I was gonna cry but I didn't want to ruin my makeup after she had just done it.

"Well I'm sure everyone is ready to see you now. You ready?" I nodded. "Well let's get down there."

As I walked down the stairs, the first person I spotted was Tremaine. He was absolutely GORGEOUS. He smiled and I almost tripped down the steps. My mom caught me and Trey laughed. I just looked at him and pouted.

Trey POV

Larissa came down and I almost lost it. She looked AMAZING, STUNNING, DOWNRIGHT BEAUTIFUL. I was smiling so hard. Then I noticed she almost tripped. I couldn't help but laugh. She started to pout and I stopped laughing.

"Hey Rissa! You look so good baby." I kissed her cheek cuz I didn't feel to comfortable enough to tongue her down in front of her mom. But she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply on the lips. I stood there stunned and she laughed a little.

"Don't be shy baby." She said seductively. I blushed. She was being bold tonight and I liked it.

We were staring into each others eyes smiling, while everyone snapped pictures when a man walked over to us. He cleared his throat and Larissa turned around. Her smiled quickly faded and she looked angry then confused then sad. I had never seen this man before. She just stood there quiet with tears building up in her eyes. Everyone's attention was still on her and he began to speak.

"Hey baby girl. You uh...you look great." He seemed nervous. She didn't say one word but it looked like everybody wanted her to say something. She finally spoke.

"Wow I'm surprised to see you here. What do you want?" She spat those words and I could've sworn she was breathing fire.

"Honey don't talk to your father like that." Her mom said before the man could answer. Wait did she just say this man was Rissa's FATHER?! Wow is right because Rissa barely knows him. He abandoned them when she was one and she hasn't seen or heard from him since, until tonight. This is definitely not what we need right now.

Larissa POV

Don't talk to your father like that?! This woman must've lost her mind. I couldn't give one fuck about this man. I was his seed but he was NOT MY FATHER. I was getting angry thinking about it.

"Look sweety, I know I haven't been the best father to you-" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry there seems to be some type odd mix up here. YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER SO GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!" I ran upstairs to my room and locked my door. I can't believe this good for nothing bastard is here ruining my night. I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Trey because he always made a whole song out of knocking. I laughed at him and opened the door.

"You okay baby? I'm sorry about what happened down there."

"I'm fine Trey. Just get me out of here." He nodded and took my hand. When we got downstairs everybody was quiet. I wanted to just walk out but Trey had to say bye to his mom. I wanted to speak to her too.

"Hi Miss April." I smiled brightly.

"Hello honey you look amazing." She said hugging me.

"Thank you."

"Mumma we about to go. I love you." Trey said as he kissed and hugged his mom.

"Okay baby. You two be safe and I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I was ready to walk out when Trey stopped me.

Trey POV

Larissa was really trying to get out of here and I don't blame her but she needed to at least say bye to everyone. I stopped her at the door.

"Baby you don't want to tell them we're leaving?"

"They clearly see us walking out." She said with an attitude. I raised an eyebrow and she sighed. "Ughhh okay." She walked over to where her mom and stepdad were taking to get real dad. "Ma I'm leaving." They turned and looked at her.

"Sweety I'm sorry, I should have told you he was going to be here. Can you forgive me?" Her mom looked truly sorry.

"To be honest I really don't care mom. I can't let this ruin our night." Larissa looked up at me. "I have more important things to worry about. I'll see you tomorrow." She turned to walk away but her dad grabbed her arm. She didn't wasn't anything to do with him so I didn't really like him grabbing get like that. She snatched away.

"Don't touch me! Have you lost your mind?!?!?!" She screamed at the top of get lungs and tears feel from her eyes. This man was really making her upset. I just pulled her into my arms and held get tight. I don't know if we'll even make it to prom at this rate.

Larissa POV

I can't believe this fucking man just grabbed me. I started to cry because I was so frustrated at how our big night was going. This shit was not supposed to be happening to me. I broke away from Trey's hold and looked over at my parents and addressed everyone who was there to see us.

"Thank you all for coming to support me and Trey tonight. Sorry for the way things turned out." I turned to Trey and smiled. "Let's go babe."

And with that we were on our way.

********************************

I decided to make this chapter into two parts due to the drama...How will this prom night end?