Chapter 3

(The Next Day)

Larissa POV

I was surprised to wake up in my bed alone. I called for Trey but got no answer, then I saw a note on the pillow next to me. It read:

"Good morning beautiful. I know we are sposta go prom shopping today, but I gotta handle some school business. I'll be back to get you at one. Wear something cute for daddy. Love Always & Forever,

Trey"

Aww my baby is so sweet. I chuckled a little at "sposta" he always making his own words nshit. I look at the time and it was 11:30, that leaves a hour and a half to get ready. I got up, showered, and washed my hair. My hair was long to the middle of my back if it was straightened, but since I washed it and let it air dry it was wavy and laid on my shoulders. Since Trey requested I wear something cute I put on my white short shorts and my hot pink belly shirt with my pink and white Mikes. I felt cute so I had to be cute. By the time I was putting a pin in my hair I heard the doorbell. I looked at the time and it was one sharp then I went downstairs to open the door. As soon as I opened the door there was a huge smile on Trey's face, then I realized that he wasn't even looking at me...He was staring at my thighs because my shorts were really short. He snapped out of it when I cleared my throat.

"Oh hey baby, wassup? You ready?" He said as he pulled me in for a hug and kiss. I kissed him back.

"Yea I'm ready let's go." We walked to the car hand in hand. We got in the car and Trey pulled off.

The whole ride there was silent. Not an awkward silence but a calm, relaxing silence. I kept staring over at Trey driving and I was in a daze just realizing how gorgeous he is. I didn't want him to catch me staring so I looked away. I think he still noticed cuz he laughed. I just blushed and stared out the window. We finally got to the mall and proceeded to many different stores searching for dresses. Trey's mom had already ordered his tux. I thought I had finally found the perfect dress and I honestly just wanted Trey to like it so we could go home. I'd been modeling dresses for hours now and haven't found one that we agreed on. Well whether he likes this or not, I'm getting it. I walked out to see what he thought.

"So, what do you think?" I said doing a 360° spin so he could see all of it. He didn't say anything, but I saw lust in his eyes and that was all I needed.

"Thanks babe! I'm glad you like it." I said excitedly kissing his cheek before running back to the fitting room. He still didn't speak.

After I bought the dress and shoes to match, Trey finally spoke.

"You looked amazing in that dress. Sorry I didn't say anything before." He said with a slight smirk.

"You didn't have to, your face said it all." I laughed, he blushed. It amazes me that I can have that affect on him.

We went back to my house and I hung my dress in my closet. I watched as Trey changed into his basketball shorts and remove his shirt. This boy is so damn tempting. He turned around and saw me staring but I didn't even try to play it off, I was stuck. He walked over to me with his million dollar smile and his bedroom eyes. He gripped my waist, pulled me close and whispered in my ear...

"You want me baby?" That shit sent chills down my spine and I felt my knees getting weak. I held onto him to keep myself from fully fainting out. Why does he do this to me? I have never felt like jumping someone's bone do bad until now. I was falling deep into thought when I heard him question me. "Huh, do you?"

I was speechless and I figured it was a rhetorical question, but his eyes said different. I tried to answer.

"Uhh...I um..." I honestly wanted to say yes but I couldn't get it out. He just lifted my chin and kissed me. At that point my knees did buckle and he just held me up in his arms.

Trey POV

I don't know what was happening to her but she couldn't speak and her legs started to give in. I just held her in my arms and kissed her. She returned a deep, passionate kiss. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I climbed on top of her and she was getting real hot and ready. I just kissed her forehead, then her lips, then her neck and back to her lips. When our lips parted she was begging for more.

"No, Trey don't stop." She was breathing real heavy. I just giggled at how hot she was for me.

"Sorry Rissa, you gotta wait to get these goodies." I joked, she pouted and turned over with her back facing me. I just kissed her neck and cuddled with her until she fell asleep.

Three more weeks and imma give her what she want.

********************************Okay tell me what you think