Chapter 2

Larissa POV

I can't stand that bitch Markia! She has always been jealous of me and Trey's relationship, and she used to try her hardest to break us up. Marcus is cool but he needs to control his sister. Carla and him used to date but now she's with Derrick. This could be a very awkward and intense day. I just hope nothing pops off.

"Hey y'all!" Markia said as she took a seat.

"Wassup?" We all said in unison.

"Sorry we're late, y'all know how Markia is." Said Marcus as he took his seat.

"It's all good bruh." Trey said as they shook each others hand.

Everything was going good and it seemed like today was going to be great until Markia opened her mouth.

"Oh hi Larissa, you actually look half decent today. I kinda like your hair too." She said with that dumb smirk she always had on her face.

"Oh thank you for the complement, I do live for your approval." I said sarcastically.

"Your face doesn't look like you were born out a rats ass today, good job honey!"

Everybody laughed, including Marcus. Markia got really upset and tossed her drink on me. Oh hell no it's finna be on in here. I got up and walked stupid to her side of the table, my girl Carla behind me. I was just bout to knock the bitch head off when Trey picked me up and carried me out of the restaurant. I was fuming and screaming for him to put me down. When we got out to the car he let me down but he held on to my waist really tight so I couldn't get away. I was so mad that I was about to cry and I just wanted to go home. Trey was putting me in the car when Carla came out dragging Markia by her hair.

"Come get this bitch Rissa!" She said as Markia screamed.

I tried my hardest to get over there but Trey wouldn't let me go. Since I couldn't get her, Carla just started beating her ass. All of our other classmates pulled out there phones and recorded the fight. Derrick team out with our take out bags and grabbed Carla. He brought her over to where I was standing. I had to dap her up for handling my lightweight.

"Y'all think this shit funny? Well out ain't!" Trey said angrily.

"This shit ain't cute either, out here acting like some fucking ghetto ass hood rats!" Derrick said even more angrily.

We laughed. "Oh shut the hell up! What would y'all do if somebody poured a drink on y'all?" I said still laughing at their anger.

"Whatever let's just go before she comes back."

As soon as Trey said that Marcus walked over to us. I could tell he was heated.

"How you just gon do that shit to her?!?!" He yelled at Carla.

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck on you gon be looking like your sister!!!" She yelled back.

Derrick stepped in front of her because he knew she would pop off on this nigga.

"Run along boy! You ain't gon be talking to my girl like that unless you want these problems." Derick said stepping closer to Marcus.

I knew he was bout to knock his ass out, so I told Trey to stop it.

"Come on bro don't even worry bout dude ass! He know where we at." Trey said giving Marcus that "fuck with me" look. I love when Trey get a lil thuggish.

I could tell everyone was mad so I tried to calm the whole situation down.

"Guys can we just drop it and go home. These people are gonna call the cops."

They all agreed and we went home. When we got to my house I invited Trey to spend the night since my parents were out of town for their anniversary. He agreed and parked his car in the garage. I went and got us some juice and then went to my room. Trey was already on bed fake sleeping. I could tell because he was smiling. I just shook my head and went into my bathroom to change. I write pajama shorts and a spaghetti strap tank. When I went back into my room he was only in basketball shorts...NO SHIRT. I felt like I died and went to heaven cuz his body was EVERYTHING!!! He must've noticed my drooling because he chuckled a bit.

"You like what you see?" He said in that super sexy voice. I was totally flustered I couldn't speak a word. He just grabbed my hand and lead me to the bed. I started to tense up but he said to relax and that he wouldn't do anything to me. I felt safe and trusted him so I followed his lead. We just laid in bed and kissed until we couldn't anymore, then I fell asleep in his arms.

I'M GETTING THERE Y'ALL...JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.