dabi (toya todoroki)

(NSFW WARNING) (creds to birf_ on insta and twitter for the art)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

-he will cuddle you, and rub your hair or head. He will run a bath for the both of you. If it was more of rough angry sex he will just lay with you and go to sleep.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

-his favorite part of his body is his hands because he can wear nice rings and he likes how good they look with nail polish on

- his favorite part of his partners are your thighs or neck

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

-he likes to cum on your back or stomach, sometimes inside if you say it is okay.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

-he wants to place mirrors on the ceiling above his bed so he can watch, he also wants someone to catch the two of you doing the deed

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

- he is fairly experienced, because of his looks he doesn't get laid often. He is very good with his tongue and fingers they work wonders.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

-doggy or cowgirl for sure

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

-he rarely cracks any jokes unless you seem nervous about trying something new.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

-he definitely keeps up with it down there, very clean. The only hair you see is the hair leading down to it, and it is very little.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

-he is not very romantic, he just likes to rail you until you can't walk. The only time he is romantic is during foreplay but once the real fun begins that goes out the window.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

-he doesn't do it often unless he is thinking about you and you aren't around but he mostly does it in the shower. He props himself up with one arm toward the water and just goes for it. He lightly moans your name and runs his hands through his hair just like you do.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

-voyeurism, orgasm control, edging, daddy-dom, impact play, knives, guns, submission, praise, degradation, choking, hair-pulling, public place sex, gagging, bondage, and rope play don't forget quirk play!

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

-he loves the kitchen counter or up against the wall. However, he rails you the hardest in the bed plus you can ride him that way

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

-playing with his piercings, chest kisses, thigh touching, sassiness, calling him daddy or a good boy at random times

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

-threesome, never, hates sharing you. Anytime someone talks about heroes he is instantly soft (lol)

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

-he loves to give, he is pretty 50/50 on it. But he is pretty talented with his hands and tongue

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

-he is fast and hard guy, no sensual sex here unless you ask him to go slower he will just rail you. If you are on top he just lets you have control.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

-he loves them. Anywhere, anytime just ask him. In the alley? Yep. In the bar of the LOV hideout? Yep. In Shiggy's bed? Yep.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

-he will experiment, he doesn't mind trying something once.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

-He is a three-round guy, sometimes four if he's really horny. But he taps out after three usually. He can go for about an 30 mins- an hour for one round most of the time. If he is super horny though he lasts like 20 mins or less for one round.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

-he owns them for you so he can watch you please yourself, but he likes the vibrating rings.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

-100% unfair, will tease until you are begging to be railed

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

-he is fairly loud, he talks a lot, he moans at a medium volume, he groans and grits his teeth. He will say your name and is not afraid to tell you how you're doing. He pants a lot too.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

-twice has asked to join the two of you before and dabi almost killed him. You had to stand in front of twice. He also likes to wear collars and likes it when you wear them. He would love to put a leash on you but he is nervous to ask.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

-he is average size soft, but hard he is a bit big and has quite the girth on him

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

-depends on how his anxiety is. High anxiety equals no sex drive.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

-he falls asleep almost immediately after unless you wanna stay up or it's a quickie.