Chapter 4

We returned home...after returning,I went to my room...started doing school homeworks... Usually I make the dinner but today Hayami is making it so my homework will be done rather quickly I guess...

But seems like I couldn't forgot about what happened in the school...kyoko and Kai..these two sisters...what is their relationship...the answer is Kai's father's step brother's daughter is Kyoko...which means there are something between them...also in their family...But why am I thinking about it so much?? I went to the washroom and took a bath to get refresh...and then started doing my work...

After some time...Hayami called me to have dinner...though it was only 7 pm...I thought maybe she was hungry... that's why I also came to eat...No basically to be honest...I was just curious about what she would make ....so I went as soon as possible...

As expected..she made my favorite dishes...not dish...dishes Actually...She made my favorite shrimp dishes, salmon fish curry, karaage chicken and many more...

"You made all these?" 乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ

"Yeah" ಠ_ʖಠ she replied

"Itta takkkiiii masssuuuu"

We started eating ...Suddenly I thought a sister can understand the feelings of a sister...so I asked Hayami...

"Hayami...Can I ask you something?"

"Mmm....yeah" A short reply from her

" Well..suppose...Our grandfather married twice...he had two sons from two wives...I was the first one's son and you were the second one's ...How would you feel about me ??"

"I would DEFINITELY never expect for you to be a good brother of me first of all...but if I see that you are a good person so then I will accept the fact that you are my brother..."

"Well you mean...at first you will not be that close to me because I was your step uncle's son.."

"Yeah... It doesn't matter actually.. basically to me I will not be close to anyone unless he/she proves that he/she deserves that closeness..."

" Okay...but suppose I did a horrible thing to you as the son of your step uncle...What would you do?"

"I will observe the situation and what kind of perpose actually you are...the. I will go to the circumstances.."

" I see"

"But it depends on different person how they would react... Everyone is not Hayami Ichinose so they will react differently..."

"Yeah..I guess you are right"

" Now tell me why this question suddenly?" ಠಿ_ಠಿ

"No nothing"

"It's ok if you don't wanna say now but you have to in future" (눈‸눈)

"Ohk ohk...I will" (-_-;)

"Fine...now eat..." ಠ_ʖಠ

"Mmm"

Next day at school.

After yesterday...Today I guess I will have a rather peaceful day...without any disturbance...

"Good morning" a rather known voice from my back

"Oh you" I turned and saw it was Ryuji

"Yeah..." With his as always cool smile...

"Good morning"

"Let's go to class" He said

"Yeah let's go" I answered

After going to our class..

"Good morning Kai" Ryuji greeted Kai

"Oh you two are early " Kai replied

"Eh? Look who is saying...you were earlier" ಠ_ಠ Ryuji replied with a look of disapproval...

"So what?? It's just that I come with someone in a car so I have to come early to match up with her schedule" ತ_ʖತ She replied ..

"Wait you come with your sister kyoko?" I suddenly Asked

"Yeah...so what?" (눈‸눈)

"So you have a sister?" Ryuji asked

"NOT SI-"

"Basically her step uncle's daughter" I interrupted..

" HIROSHI...you know know a lot about her .." Ryuji said with a smirk which was kinda annoying to me..

"Ryuji...stop doing this... it's hella annoying" (눈‸눈) Kai said

"Ohk" Ryuji's simple reply

"May I come in?" Someone asked

"MEI?" Kai mumbled

"You know her?" Asked ryuji..

"Mmm...you can say" Kai replied...

Now who was that girl? I was completely confused..guess this day will also be rather not so pleasant... Sigh~