The last week has been very eventful, I haven't even got a chance to spare a breath the whole day goes just like that running here and there the most difficult part has been hiding from Amreek and Jaswinder Uncle, his father every time they come here I have to hide in the darkroom my panic attacks have seemed to be kind of a thing now, they have become usual now. Every time they happen I don't know what is the reason but somehow I have tried to get control over them after a lot of near-death experiences.

The only good thing that has happened to me in the past week is that I'm spending as much as time I can with Fateh, he has taught me so many things along with that he has shown me many places, he has taught me how to capture pictures perfectly he said I'm good but I can be perfect. I have told him everything about me which is not much but things I like to do and what I hate the most for some reason he feels like the safest person to me right now in the world to share what I feel. I even told him about Jaswinder Uncle and my panic attacks also I was surprised when I told him that but it felt like a heavy load is been lifted from my chest.

He told me how he never wanted to study photography it was his Dad but he was always attracted to nature and the wilderness so he became a wildlife photographer. He shared his experiences some of them were scary but some were so funny that I cannot stop laughing.

Today is the haldi ceremony of Amreek and Jas is busy with the preparation thankfully Jas has convinced Aditi to assign someone else to click the pictures and only Waheguru Ji knows how he convinced her not to take my name at all in front of them. I'm going to meet Fateh later and he promised to take me to someplace at first I was kind of scared I thought he will kill me and leave my body there to rot but now I trust him.

Whenever he is around I get these weird tingling feelings all over my body, my heart beats like crazy when he comes closer to show me something or anything it is always like just right now my heart will jump out of my chest and start dancing. I don't know why all this is happening I have never felt such emotions inside me it is like a tsunami of emotions inside me. He makes me laugh, smile, blush, leaves me wanting more, also this weird thing happens when he is around I cannot stop myself from thinking about him, and whenever I do that a smile is constantly playing on my lips unknowingly he has become an important part of my life.

I don't think so he is just my mentor anymore I think he is becoming something more to me, but why is it so difficult to unravel my own emotions or is it just that I don't want to accept the fact.

My phone starts to ring putting a full stop on the train of my thoughts it was Fateh and there goes my lips tilting up in a smile.

"Hey, you ready?" He asks in his deep voice which has a different kind of hold on me, it's like even if I want to deny him I can't.

What is happening to me?

"Yeah I'm ready just give me five minutes I'll meet you in the lobby," I said and hung up the call.

I quickly went to the restroom looking at myself, I opened my hair which was in a braid running my fingers through them, applied some lipstick satisfied with my look I headed to go the elevator.

As I reached the lobby Fateh was standing he was in a white button-up shirt which has thin blue lines on it, black jeans, and his favorite canvas shoes which he wears every day.

Wow, my heart skipped a beat.

"Hey, so where we are going today?" I asked.
"Oh it's a surprise keep your camera ready, we are going to click so many pictures," he says grabbing my hand, and we walked out of the building.

If he had done this a few days back I would've yelled at him or did something but now it felt good and there goes my heart sitting on a roller coaster ride, I was looking at him more like gazing in adoration at how he helped me cross the road where his car was parked.