Epilogue

═❋═

═❋═

"Mrs. Mir you need to come down to the school right now, Abira got in a fight again" one of Abira's teachers called me the second time this week.

"Okay, Ms. Raza I'll be there as soon as possible" I replied and she hung up the call.

"What happened?" Fahad asks as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist showing his V shape, his chiseled abs, Allah this man.
"Your princess got in a fight again, I got a call from her teacher" I explained angrily, and he just chuckled bobbing his head.

"What?" He asks, looking at my furious look.
"It is all because of you, I have told you not to spoil her this much now every other day she gets in a fight" I huffed out in anger.
"Uff Ayat, we only have one daughter and you are forbidding me to spoil her this is not fair," he says putting on a shirt.
"Fahad this is not an excuse for her behavior," I said getting up from the bed keeping my phone in my bag, I wrapped a dupatta around me.

"Anyway I'll deal with her, you go get ready for work," I said and walked out of the room.

I cannot believe that girl, she is spitting image of Fahad even acts like him, sometimes I wonder if she is even my daughter or not because half the time she behaves like him. Fahad also used to get in a lot of fights when he was a kid, she is just like him in every way. She sleeps like him in the same posture, eats like him, and sometimes tries to talk like him.

I want a kid who is little like me.

I drove off to her school and as I entered I saw Abira sitting pouting her hands folded across her chest, she was glaring hard looking down on the ground.

"Abira" I called out softly, she looks up at me her face softens and a smile plays on her lips.
"Ammi it wasn't my fault, he pulled my hair so I pushed him" she explains in her cute voice which she usually makes when she wants something or has done something. This trick is taught by Fahad.

"Okay, we will see that now come," I said picking her up, she wraps her small hands around my neck and her legs around my waist.

We walked into the Principal's office "Hello Mrs. Mir" she greets gesturing for me to sit, I noticed a boy sitting across from her who looked terrified.

"So, now you two tell what happened?" Ms. Khan asks both the kids.
"She pushed me," the boy says.
"Yes because you pulled my hair" Abira replied intensely glaring at him.

"Okay, Abira you apologize to him, and beta you apologize to her," I said softly.
He looks at me then at Abira "sorry" he mumbles.
"Abira," I said her name in a warning tone she groans rolls her eyes.

Just like her Abbu.

"Sorry," she says.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am for all the trouble," I said taking Abira hand to leave.
"It's alright dear and Abira be a good girl," she says looking at her.