CHAPTER 3: SURPRISE CALL ^_^

At school while waiting for our Teacher.

Someone is calling***

>Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnngggg<

What? Who is this?! Unknown Number. Well, i'll just answer it.

"Hello?" 

"Hi Goodmorning is this Mr. Emman Cruz?" the woman said.

"Goodmorning too. Yes this is, Why? who is this?" i said.

"I'm Ms. Celestine Ramos the Asst. Sec. of the Manager of SHIDAE Network, I called for you to know the Good news! You are one of the Auditionees who got picked and you need to go here again for the Orientation of the upcoming Film. Can you make it for tomorrow?" she said.

"Wooaaaah? Me? i got picked? from all of those guys who auditioned? Ugh. i'm sorry for asking too much i just can't believe. But yes ma'am i can make it. Thankyou so much." i said happily.

"Okay, we're expecting you tomorrow." she said.

Call Ended* 

I immediately called Sehan Min and told her that the Network called me.

"They called me Min!! I'm In! and i can't believe it!!!" i said.

"I told you so, You can do it! So happy for you!!" Min said.

"Tomorrow there will be a Orientation. Can you come Min?" i asked.

"Oh sure!!!! Kaja!" I replied.

*CLASS ENDED* 

On the way home. I'm still thinking how I passed that auditions. Ugh! am I just lucky? or what. Psh Nevermind i'll just do my best for it!

I just lay down and think what to wear again for tomorrow. Maybe i'll just tell mom everything after the orientation. I'll just sleep early, Avoiding stress!

>Next Day<

Ugh! it's so Louuuuuud! I threw my alarm clock out of bed. Time check 10:45am. Ugh Sh*t i need to prepare already! Call time is 12:00nn 

I rushed to the bathroom and take a shower quickly then pick out what to wear WTF. I can't pick again!!! I just wore what I see even though I don't know how would I look on what I'm wearing. 

TA-DA! I'm done FINALLY. I went down running my mom is staring at me like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FACE". I got it so i said. I'm off to have a Grp. meeting for school that's why I'm on a rush. So i went out running again.

On the way to Min's place so I got there i saw her staring like "WHAT TIME IS IT HUH FACE" 

"Sorry! I woke up late." i said.

"Okaaay! Kaja!" she said.

Then we proceeded to the station. 

AFTER ALMOST HALF AN HOUR