CHAPTER 5: Taping Day (Shocking Revelation)

This is it! The start of our taping and it's kinda far -_- Angono Rizal. Hectic schedule again. WAIT! Finally i'm gonna meet the leading man!?!?!? YESSSSSSS!! I found myself like a statue staring at my phone. Woaaah! what's wrong? Ugh. i checked my clock and it's 9am our call time is 12nn by the way but i need to prepare early. I immediately went to the bathroom.

*AFTER 123456789 years.....*

TA--DA 

I'm done, I went downstairs to eat. after that, My driver and I proceeded to the location. After a long travel finally were here. I saw everyone busy preparing the whole set. How nice eh? Then one of the staffs went to me and assist me to my assigned dressing room. Direk immediately went to me.

"There you are Kate." direk said/

"Yes direk, why?" i asked

"I just wanna know if you already studied your script?" direk asked.

"About that, yes i'm done. I loved the story of the film it's Great." i said.

"So you and your leading man should portray the role perfectly and real." direk said.

"Do we really need to do that?" i asked curiously.

"Of course you should. So that people who watch you get attached." Direk said.

~DIREK WENT OUT OF MY TENT.

EMMAN'S POV

I think i can't do this >////< Argghhh! Stop , I can do this. Direk said i need to act natural, true and realistic. Suddenly Min called me.

"Yaaaaaah! Emmanieee, In 5 minutes your going to start, but direk is calling you for you to personally meet Your Leading Lady!!! FASTER!." She said.

"WHAT? REALLY! Okay let's go!." i said.

------------------------

"Kate!!!" Gee yelled.

"What?" i said.

"Faster direk is calling all the main casts, for you to meet." she said.

"Oh okay!" i said.

Ugh. I feel strange.

Then i went out and headed to direk's tent with Gee. When i reached there I saw this two guys. (Woah! Don't tell me one of hem is my Leading man -_-) I thought. Suddenly direk spoked.

"Alright then. i'll introduce you guys to Ms. Grande as you know she's the leading lady right? So here...

"Mr. Daniel Co, This is Kate Grande, Kate this is Daniel Co." Direk said.

*Then we both shaked hands*

"And here's Mr. Carl Santos." direk said.

"Oh alright, Hello nice meeting you two." i said.